Turn on thread page Beta

What are some ways to brag about your wealth? watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    "ran out of cigs, so rolled up ma £50 note instead "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I like to provide very comprehensive answers.

Also £108 for frames is actually quite cheap.
    so dirt cheap. horrendous glasses.

You know exactly what you are doing with these threads they're really boring you need to make them weirder.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am currently the non-baller approach. It's not going that well at the moment.
    My grammar and spelling is all over the place haha. In that case I cant blame you for taking this form of action I guess. All i can say is good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    so dirt cheap. horrendous glasses.

You know exactly what you are doing with these threads they're really boring you need to make them weirder.
    Omg why are they horrendous glasses?

ReputationRep:
    Omg why are they horrendous glasses?
    Way too cheap.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you never complain about your partner(s) turning out to be gold diggers.

ReputationRep:
    Way too cheap.
    Ahh ok well that's because JP opticians from their single shop in Liverpool are one of the cheapest suppliers in the whole country!

The glasses are OK. They aren't made from some fancy material but they do the job. They look alright on my face anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Give all of your money to charity, and just tell them you do loads for charity.
    Being 'dishonestly' good.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh ok well that's because JP opticians from their single shop in Liverpool are one of the cheapest suppliers in the whole country!

The glasses are OK. They aren't made from some fancy material but they do the job. They look alright on my face anyway.
    pics

ReputationRep:
    pics
    every healthcare assistant I've ever worked with has attempted to flirt with me

ReputationRep:
    every healthcare assistant I've ever worked with has attempted to flirt with me
    i'm not a healthcare assistant but I'll flirt with you regardless, now pics.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a healthcare assistant but I'll flirt with you regardless, now pics.
    Aren't you a guy?

ReputationRep:
    Show them your bank account, 100% proof of being rich.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you a guy?
    gender has nothing to do with anything its a label created by the patriarchy to oppress women/animals and to get as much oil as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Show them your bank account, 100% proof of being rich.
    True but that's a bit OTT lol

Not subtle

ReputationRep:
    I'm not rich, so I guess this is just a hypothetical for when I do become rich.

But what are some ways that you can get across that you're minted without making it look like you're a bit of a tosser? And I'm talking about a stage before you can take her to your flat - ie in order to get to that position. So talking about "my place" is out.

Like - a nice watch, a nice car (can I offer you a lift etc), nice clothes, latest iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB, would having a lot of cash in your wallet make any difference ?

As I have proven in a lot of my threads (especially the one about Doctor vs rich housewife) a lot of girls only want a rich husband - that's basically their plan A, plan B, plan C etc. So I think the suggestions in this thread are vitally important to dating.
    I like the optimism of the use of "when I do become rich"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    I like the optimism of the use of "when I do become rich"
    Confidence not optimism.

ReputationRep:
    Seek therapy

ReputationRep:
    True but that's a bit OTT lol

Not subtle
    Everything has his perks and downfalls. Also doesn't involve that money going into something to look rich. Look rich and stay that way.

ReputationRep:
    Wear an understated watch and drive an understated car, but not a Volvo if you are younger than 50. Flash cars and watches prove you are a show off who is a crap shag. All you have to do is behave politely, tip well, be confident and stand up straight. She will know.
    Make out that you are dripping with cash is not the way ahead.
    Women are not as thick as you think.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.