Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've been sleeping with my girlfriend's brother; what do I do? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venticular)
    I'm 16 and in year 12, and my girlfriend is 18 and at uni (we got together after sleeping together at my birthday party in August). A week after that, her brother and I (who's in the same year as me) got drunk and fooled about, and we both liked it. One thing lead to another over the next few days and we were having full sex and going out, at the same time as me going out with his sister. He knows, but she doesn't.

I like him more than her, and I actually think I'm gay now, but what do I do? I've been (stupidly) running the two relationships at the same time, with her being oblivious. What on earth do I do now? I've just buried my head in the sand and got on with my life with him and my life with her.
    Well you should definitely end it with the sister but I don't think going out with the brother will work when that ends. She won't be happy with that. Also, are you positive you're gay? I mean, you must have been sexually attracted to the girl to sleep with her in the first place, no?

ReputationRep:
    That would be August 2016 though.
    it'll have to be Christmas Day then.

or you could start the new year off with a "bang"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Well you should definitely end it with the sister but I don't think going out with the brother will work when that ends. She won't be happy with that. Also, are you positive you're gay? I mean, you must have been sexually attracted to the girl to sleep with her in the first place, no?
    I'm pretty positive I'm gay; the sex with him feels so much better than with her, and he's better to be around generally. I find him hotter than I found her; I was attracted to her in the first place, and I've been sleeping with her since August, but it doesn't feel as good as with the brother at all. I've become less and less attracted to her as time has gone on; the same with all girls.

How do I end it with the sister?

ReputationRep:
    the siblings must look a like somewhat

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty positive I'm gay; the sex with him feels so much better than with her, and he's better to be around generally. I find him hotter than I found her; I was attracted to her in the first place, and I've been sleeping with her since August, but it doesn't feel as good as with the brother at all.I've become less and less attracted to her as time has gone on; the same with all girls.

You just say it isn't working for you anymore?

ReputationRep:
    You just say it isn't working for you anymore?
    I want to keep the relationship with the brother though, so I don't think saying that would be a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    the siblings must look a like somewhat
    You're right, somewhat, in the brother/sister way.

ReputationRep:
    I want to keep the relationship with the brother though, so I don't think saying that would be a good idea?
    I'm not being funny pal but how on earth will that work? It will become very clear what's going on...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny pal but how on earth will that work? It will become very clear what's going on...
    I know I have to end it with her, but I don't think just saying we're not working any more will cut it, just before going out with just the brother.

ReputationRep:

tell her you're a taker and you need a giver.

ReputationRep:
    I know I have to end it with her, but I don't think just saying we're not working any more will cut it, just before going out with just the brother.
    Well it will have to won't it? If you tell her you're with the brother that will just crash and burn, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    tell her you're a taker and you need a giver.
    I'm a giver and a taker though.

ReputationRep:
    Well it will have to won't it? If you tell her you're with the brother that will just crash and burn, lol.
    She's gonna find out I'm with the brother after ending it with her, from other people though, or from him, as I want to be going out with him.

ReputationRep:
    She's gonna find out I'm with the brother after ending it with her, from other people though, or from him, as I want to be going out with him.
    Yes and that will probably cause her and him to fight and drift apart and you don't know how he'll feel when that happens. This is his sister. To be honest, pal, you're answering your own question. Tell her the truth.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a giver and a taker though.
    He means come out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and that will probably cause her and him to fight and drift apart and you don't know how he'll feel when that happens. This is his sister. To be honest, pal, you're answering your own question. Tell her the truth.
    He's already said he'll stay with me when she knows about us. I guess their relationship is just going to be fractured no matter what now.

ReputationRep:
    Wow dude you are living the dream, that's hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Wow dude you are living the dream, that's hot
    Haha I guess so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    it'll have to be Christmas Day then.

or you could start the new year off with a "bang"
    Both are good ideas.

omg I know it's probably a really hard situation but this is hilarious xDD. Like something out of a bad soap or something lool.

You should find a way to tell the girl but not break the sister/brother bond.
    Like break up with the girl but don't tell her your dating her brother :LL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.