Turn on thread page Beta

Dominos driver didn't say a single word when handing me my two pizzas. Complain? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeftWingMoron)
    Also he phoned me early and I had to wait at the door while he was parking then handing me the pizzas. I said thanks, he said nothing. Is this acceptable behaviour?
    Wow. You should lower your ego a bit. After all, you're not entitled to anything more than what you pay for. In restaurants, service charge is included in the bill, however, this driver does not get any compensation for his service other than minimum wage.

This is the prototypical behavior seen in someone who often, "lacks/lacked something".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robert-D)
    This is the prototypical behavior seen in someone who often, "lacks/lacked something".

ReputationRep:
    Wow. You should lower your ego a bit. After all, you're not entitled to anything more than what you pay for. In restaurants, service charge is included in the bill, however, this driver does not get any compensation for his service other than minimum wage.

No it's prototypical behavior seen in someone who has actually worked in customer service. I worked at a bank there is no service charge either.

As has been said by me (and others) ITT, a driver gets more than minimum wage not to mention the tips. Now please read the thread or shut up.

Your reply is the prototypical behavior seen in someone who is over-emotive and narcissistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Too lenient. Life imprisonment or even death by firing squad would be fitting.

Scum of this earth.
    Wanted to rep you again, didn't work

ReputationRep:
    Actually if you look at the survey they ask you to complete online part of their job is to be friendly and double check your order before giving it to you

ReputationRep:
    Say something to the company. At the very least the driver should have ensured the pizzas were being given to the person who ordered them (you in this case).

ReputationRep:
    Also he phoned me early and I had to wait at the door while he was parking then handing me the pizzas. I said thanks, he said nothing. Is this acceptable behaviour?
    He was too busy trying to salivate so he could spit on the next pizza. He couldn't talk because his mouth was dry after spitting on yours.

HTH.

ReputationRep:
    No it's prototypical behavior seen in someone who has actually worked in customer service. I worked at a bank there is no service charge either.

As has been said by me (and others) ITT, a driver gets more than minimum wage not to mention the tips. Now please read the thread or shut up.

Your reply is the prototypical behavior seen in someone who is over-emotive and narcissistic.
    There is no need to be so... moist?

You seem like you're too old for the crowd on this website. "Middle-aged man, with a hunger for approval from younger students"? Hmm, probable.

Maybe the driver just didn't like your face? (Most probably). Poor guy.

You fit the bill of the chap described in your last paragraph, very well indeed Good job! Reward: 1 pat on the head. Right - now go back to being a submissive.

ReputationRep:
    Complain and get spit in your pizza next time.

ReputationRep:
    You fit the bill of the chap described in your last paragraph, very well indeed Good job! Reward: 1 pat on the head. Right - now go back to being a submissive.
    Get a room you two :sexface:

did you expect him to set the table for you and have a candlelit dinner with you as well

ReputationRep:
    Just review him fairly. If he wasn't polite then say that in the review.

So many butthurt people commenting.

ReputationRep:
    Did you offer him a slice?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Whats the issue? I absolutely hate it when people in customer service jobs try and make small talk with me. Just do what I want you to so I can get on with my day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Whats the issue? I absolutely hate it when people in customer service jobs try and make small talk with me. Just do what I want you to so I can get on with my day.
    What sort of small talk?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.