Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - how rich does a guy have to be before you would go out with him? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    PRSOM .
    Serah,we both know if the opportunity to marry a rich businessman Living im Dubai came up,you'd totally not reject him :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Well who could say no to that :sexface:
    Oh no u didn't :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    think i should buy property in dubai.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Candy55)
    He could be broke for all I care .
    *coughs on food* sounds desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    Girls couldn't give a **** as long as you're funny, friendly, fit, and hung like a donkey.
    and rich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    and rich.
    Nope. I got more action in the 6 months I was unemployed than at any stage before or since. 99% of girls couldn't give a flying **** how much money you have. The 1% that do should be avoided like the plague.

Ask Elliot Rodger how being rich worked out for him.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I got more action in the 6 months I was unemployed than at any stage before or since. 99% of girls couldn't give a flying **** how much money you have. The 1% that do should be avoided like the plague.

LOOOL at 1%. Even the bottom of the barrel broads you pull on Tinder care about money far more than you think they do.
    See my earlier post

(Original post by Baigne)
    A quick walk around somewhere like Monaco or even the nicer parts of London on any given day will make it quite obvious how far money helps you punch above your weight. Being broke doesn't exclude you from the dating marketplace but your options are orders of magnitude greater if you happen to be wealthy.

(Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Yeah on the face of it, but how many of these couples are actually working - i.e women being totally faithful to their husbands. If you're butt ugly, being a billionaire doesn't suddenly make you sexually attractive. Sure the guy has the trophy wife, but does she REALLY love him?
    OP's question was aimed at dating, not 'love', which is a topic for another day.

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes: that's because he didn't have the other things you mentioned.

Notice I said "and" which means including what you said. Not exclusive to.

ReputationRep:
    Another thread about or related to money by AwesomeGenius.

Probably the most insecure person on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL at 1%. Even the bottom of the barrel broads you pull on Tinder care about money far more than you think they do.
    yeah, the bottom of the barrel broads on Tinder are the exact 1% I am talking about.

Trust me, if you're an attractive guy, you don't need money. You don't need a single penny.

ReputationRep:
    See my earlier post
    OP's question was aimed at dating, not 'love', which is a topic for another day.
    Gold digging women may be more likely to go on a date with someone flush but if they don't find the person attractive, they will find any way possible to avoid sex. That isn't exactly the outcome you'd want (assuming typical "pulling=root of male self esteem" mentality. I'm assuming the OP is into women of classic, conventional beauty but who's company can be easily bought; she would be able to have sex with any guy she wants. She'd probably be able to get the moolah from the ugly, rich, guy and the sex from the poorer but handsome guy.

ReputationRep:

He died a martyr and is enjoying his thousand virgins in red pill heaven.

Well I'm broke too so me and him can be broke together

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.