Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuipdoe)
    I haven't heard back either and I applied in early October! Why are people getting asked for interviews and asked to write essays??!
    Didn't they have their applicant day too???? Will the law department even get one?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trying to PassAS)
    Didn't they have their applicant day too???? Will the law department even get one?????
    Yes they have had their applicant day for law already! I wonder why they are holding out on our applications because it's not as if they are waiting for anymore applications

ReputationRep:
    Yes they have had their applicant day for law already! I wonder why they are holding out on our applications because it's not as if they are waiting for anymore applications
    It's so annoying! They just seem as if they couldn't care less about me attending... I mean I'm not God's gift to the world but some interest in any of the law applicants would be nice!

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying! They just seem as if they couldn't care less about me attending... I mean I'm not God's gift to the world but some interest in any of the law applicants would be nice!
    I just wish they would get back to be ASAP

ReputationRep:
    Any news, anyone :/

Maybe they are leaving it until the 31st....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Any news, anyone :/

Maybe they are leaving it until the 31st....
    Yeah the admissions people, after sending the rudest email ever, told me that it should be by the end of March

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the admissions people, after sending the rudest email ever, told me that it should be by the end of March
    What did they say that was rude? This was the reason I didn't want to ask...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the update.

If offered, will you accept?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Thanks for the update.

If offered, will you accept?
    Lol no. If you can't get back to me by Oxbridge, then you're clearly disorganised. I understand that law is a high demand subject but it's March. So once they acknowledge my existence, I'll regret

ReputationRep:
    What did they say that was rude? This was the reason I didn't want to ask...
    Haha no, I sent the rude email. My friend sent a sweet email and they just send a generic email saying that they'll get back by May 5th. I sent a harsh email and they responded with March being the ideal get back date

ReputationRep:
    Withdrew my application to Warwick after a shocking interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni2016)
    who was your interviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student98x)
    Finally got an offer!
    Are you a mature student/already got your results for a level/ international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secessionism)
    who was your interviewer
    Haven't a clue what their names were

ReputationRep:
    I never knew they did interviews! Are you home or international?

ReputationRep:
    I never knew they did interviews! Are you home or international?
    I'm a mature student and they think it's nessassary to interview mature applicants and not soley base an offer on their academic ability

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student and they think it's nessassary to interview mature applicants and not soley base an offer on their academic ability
    Ah I see that makes sense thank you! And good luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    Are you a mature student/already got your results for a level/ international?
    No I'm a UK applicant in my last year of sixth form. I've still got my A2 examination to do.
    I applied mid November and got my offer 1st March.
    I got 1*A, 4A's and 5B's at GCSE and AAC at AS. ( I don't know how I got an offer with my grades) but yeah, I hope that helps anyone yet to recieve a decision.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick, O Warwick, wherefore art thou Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Warwick, O Warwick, wherefore art thou Warwick?
    I just got an offer from Warwick about half an hour ago subject to AAA
    Anyone else heard?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.