anyone else still waiting?
    I heard back from them on Friday :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nlmd1997)
    I heard back from them on Friday :/
    Did you get an offer?

(Original post by harveytom)
    anyone else still waiting?
    Try not to worry, they probably just haven't got round to you yet but I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon and hopefully you get an offer

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Alltxmelow;60970951]Did you get an offer?
    I got an offer, but its an unconditional if I choose City as my firm choice! how about you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nlmd1997;60971179]
    (Original post by Alltxmelow)
    Did you get an offer?
    I got an offer, but its an unconditional if I choose City as my firm choice! how about you?
    wow that's amazing! unconditional? does that mean you haven't got any pending qualifications?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=harveytom;60971333]

wow that's amazing! unconditional? does that mean you haven't got any pending qualifications?
    Thankyou! no I still have 2 alevels to finish this year, don't know how I got it haha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nlmd1997;60971593]
    (Original post by harveytom)
    Thankyou! no I still have 2 alevels to finish this year, don't know how I got it haha
    That's great! Btw what did you make of Portsmouth? I applied there 2 days ago

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=harveytom;60971639]

That's great! Btw what did you make of Portsmouth? I applied there 2 days ago
    I thought it was really nice! The campus I really enjoyed too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have an interview at Bradford. Pls with as much details as you can could you give me a heads up on the tests. What kind of maths questions are there. I've been told to bring a calculator. I'm dreading it. Want it bad but really afraid of screwing up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadie123)
    Hi
    I have an interview at Bradford. Pls with as much details as you can could you give me a heads up on the tests. What kind of maths questions are there. I've been told to bring a calculator. I'm dreading it. Want it bad but really afraid of screwing up
    The English and Maths tests for City really weren't that bad, just a bit of adding/subtracting looking at graphs ect for maths and filling in the blanks and reading an article for English, you should be fine but there are practice tests on some of the University websites!

ReputationRep:
    The English and Maths tests for City really weren't that bad, just a bit of adding/subtracting looking at graphs ect for maths and filling in the blanks and reading an article for English, you should be fine but there are practice tests on some of the University websites!

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an interview at St Georges on Wednesday anyone have any tips who's had there's ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serioushxt)
    Hi I have an interview at St Georges on Wednesday anyone have any tips who's had there's ??
    I have one on the 27th at St Georges but theirs is completely different to City's interview because they use MMIs rather than a traditional interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I have diagnostic interview for Portsmouth on tue.....anyone else going?
    I'm a mature student currently doing access to science. I'm very fortunate to have spent 6 months volunteering in my local hospitals radiography department.
    Anyone have any tips for interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am good into a levels and I'm wondering what you did for a levels. And how was the interview and all that. If you could can you please inform me about both of them pls! Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.