anyone else still waiting?:s-smilie::s-smilie:

I heard back from them on Friday :/
Reply 42
Original post by nlmd1997
I heard back from them on Friday :/

Did you get an offer? :smile:

Original post by harveytom
anyone else still waiting?:s-smilie::s-smilie:

Try not to worry, they probably just haven't got round to you yet but I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon and hopefully you get an offer :smile:
Original post by Alltxmelow
I got an offer, but its an unconditional if I choose City as my firm choice! how about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="nlmd1997;60971179"]
Original post by Alltxmelow
I got an offer, but its an unconditional if I choose City as my firm choice! how about you?

wow that's amazing! unconditional? does that mean you haven't got any pending qualifications?
[QUOTE="harveytom;60971333"]

wow that's amazing! unconditional? does that mean you haven't got any pending qualifications?

Thankyou! no I still have 2 alevels to finish this year, don't know how I got it haha
[QUOTE="nlmd1997;60971593"]
Original post by harveytom

Thankyou! no I still have 2 alevels to finish this year, don't know how I got it haha

That's great! Btw what did you make of Portsmouth? I applied there 2 days ago
[QUOTE="harveytom;60971639"]

That's great! Btw what did you make of Portsmouth? I applied there 2 days ago

I thought it was really nice! The campus I really enjoyed too!
Reply 48
Hi
I have an interview at Bradford. Pls with as much details as you can could you give me a heads up on the tests. What kind of maths questions are there. I've been told to bring a calculator. I'm dreading it. Want it bad but really afraid of screwing up
Original post by Sadie123
Hi
I have an interview at Bradford. Pls with as much details as you can could you give me a heads up on the tests. What kind of maths questions are there. I've been told to bring a calculator. I'm dreading it. Want it bad but really afraid of screwing up

The English and Maths tests for City really weren't that bad, just a bit of adding/subtracting looking at graphs ect for maths and filling in the blanks and reading an article for English, you should be fine but there are practice tests on some of the University websites!
Reply 50
The English and Maths tests for City really weren't that bad, just a bit of adding/subtracting looking at graphs ect for maths and filling in the blanks and reading an article for English, you should be fine but there are practice tests on some of the University websites!

Thank you.
Hi I have an interview at St Georges on Wednesday anyone have any tips who's had there's ??
Reply 52
Original post by Serioushxt
Hi I have an interview at St Georges on Wednesday anyone have any tips who's had there's ??

I have one on the 27th at St Georges but theirs is completely different to City's interview because they use MMIs rather than a traditional interview
Reply 53
Hi everyone I have diagnostic interview for Portsmouth on tue.....anyone else going?
I'm a mature student currently doing access to science. I'm very fortunate to have spent 6 months volunteering in my local hospitals radiography department.
Anyone have any tips for interview?
Reply 54
Hello,

I am good into a levels and I'm wondering what you did for a levels. And how was the interview and all that. If you could can you please inform me about both of them pls! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending