Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrick2810)
    16:45 offer for Physics MPhys A*A*A

Happy although leaning more towards Manchester atm

any other physics offers ?
    Well done on your offer, can I ask what were your GCSEs/AS/A level predictions? If you don't mind sharing? I'm a physics applicant too

ReputationRep:
    I've got an AAA offer for French and Spanish! Applied to St. Cuthbert's Society, but I might yet try to change, as I'm starting to doubt myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannoooooooo)
    Well done on your offer, can I ask what were your GCSEs/AS/A level predictions? If you don't mind sharing? I'm a physics applicant too
    GCSEs: 8A*3A

AS: 4As + Predicted A

A2: Predicted A*A*A*A

wbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smithy-Smiths)
    GOT AN OFFER TO DURHAM FOR LAW!!
    A*AA
    I had applied to Univ, but Colleges won't be allocated until February!!
    Congrats! would yu mind telling me your GCSE grades and predicted A2 grades??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smithy-Smiths)
    GOT AN OFFER TO DURHAM FOR LAW!!
    A*AA
    I had applied to Univ, but Colleges won't be allocated until February!!
    congrats! do you mind telling me your GCSE grades and A2 grades??

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for Liberal Arts A*AA

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: 8A*3A

AS: 4As + Predicted A

A2: Predicted A*A*A*A

wbu
    Do you know anyone who has an offer with grades lower than yours?

I got 7A*3A, AAABB (BB in French/history), and predicted A*A*A. Not sure what the chances are of getting an offer after looking at the calibre of offer holders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin.donnel)
    congrats! do you mind telling me your GCSE grades and A2 grades??
    5 A*s, 4As, 2Bs, 3Cs (Mitigating circumstances at a failing Comprehensive, but ranked 4th in my year) Came top of my year for two of my AS Subjects and am predicted A*A*A in my A2s with an A* in my EPQ and a distinction in the AQA Baccalaureate. But I'm sure there must be other factors at work than solely academic!!

Good luck and WHEN you are offered a place it would be nice to meet you at the Applicant day in March!

ReputationRep:
    Also, does anyone know of it's true that you have to wear gowns at Durham during exam season similar to Oxbridge? Because that would be fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjzxcvbnm)
    got an offer for Liberal Arts A*AA
    congrats, mind disclosing your GCSEs and AS grades and predictions? ahh nerves starting to kick in and all that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evealice)
    Hey, I'm also applying for BS at Durham! I only applied last week so not expecting anything any time soon. What subjects do you do?

(Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    I do Maths, Psychology and Biology (: hbu? And yeah it took 4 weeks for me to hear anything x
    Oopps sorry I forgot to quote you :P have you heard yet? Or received any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for biomedical science, 3A's, applied to st chads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jst1995)
    Got an offer for biomedical science, 3A's, applied to st chads!
    Congrats! I've got a biomed offer too, applied to Josephine Butler College, is Durham your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jp-2015)
    congrats, mind disclosing your GCSEs and AS grades and predictions? ahh nerves starting to kick in and all that
    I got 10A*s at GCSE, 3 A's at AS and predicted A*AA have you applied for liberal arts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannoooooooo)
    Do you know anyone who has an offer with grades lower than yours?

I got 7A*3A, AAABB (BB in French/history), and predicted A*A*A. Not sure what the chances are of getting an offer after looking at the calibre of offer holders!
    do you do further maths ? Those grades seem fine to me Also at the open day the admissions tutor said they are giving out more offers this year as they raised the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcowens)
    Congrats! I've got a biomed offer too, applied to Josephine Butler College, is Durham your first choice?
    Thanks, you too! It is yea, thought I'd have to wait forever to get a reply 😂 saw from your post before you've applied to Oxford, best of luck with it and I hope it works out for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jst1995)
    Thanks, you too! It is yea, thought I'd have to wait forever to get a reply 😂 saw from your post before you've applied to Oxford, best of luck with it and I hope it works out for you!
    That's fantastic! And thank you! Though after the BMAT I'm feeling a bit iffy about my interview chances Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjzxcvbnm)
    I got 10A*s at GCSE, 3 A's at AS and predicted A*AA have you applied for liberal arts?
    Yeah I have, yet to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcowens)
    That's fantastic! And thank you! Though after the BMAT I'm feeling a bit iffy about my interview chances Where have you applied?
    Haha I'm sure you did fine, that's just the waiting talking 😁 I applied to Exeter, Glasgow, Nottingham, Manchester and of course Durham, you?

ReputationRep:
    do you do further maths ? Those grades seem fine to me Also at the open day the admissions tutor said they are giving out more offers this year as they raised the offer.
    Yeah I do further maths, although they didn't teach it at my school last year so I had to self-teach it from about christmas - so my UMS isn't great in FM :/ similar situation this year, although I'm getting a bit more support

When did you apply and when did you get your offer?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.