The Student Room Group

Can a guy and girl be just friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by z33
haAHAhahahahHA omg I'm dying :rofl: Awh bless you :tongue:

it's Trisha Paytas
she was on America's Got Talent once... it was horrible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jG-p9kF0lw

But she's a good YouTuber haha

She looks like a blonde tanned turtle :unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NOONA.
I was discussing this with some friends, and in the end many of them agreed to disagree.
What do you guys think?

Definitely. I was best friends with a boy for 12 years (since reception) until we went to different colleges & we gave up making the effort to see one another over the years.

We would talk about who we had a crush on (he is straight) and sit next to each other in class, people teased us - even my sister, but there was never anything sexual there he was more like a brother and we got on so well we didn't care...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by kkboyk
She looks like a blonde tanned turtle :unimpressed:

PLOT TWIST: she is

She's part of the illuminati. They're not lizard people THEY'RE TURTLES. Are turtles lizards? ... wait whut

Spoiler

Reply 43
Original post by z33
PLOT TWIST: she is

She's part of the illuminati. They're not lizard people THEY'RE TURTLES. Are turtles lizards? ... wait whut

Spoiler

I'm gonna end up dreaming of turtles. Hopefully ninja turtles though. Blonde turtles scared me too much today.
Reply 44
Original post by kkboyk
I'm gonna end up dreaming of turtles. Hopefully ninja turtles though. Blonde turtles scared me too much today.

Sweet Dreams :colone:

Reply 45
Original post by z33
Sweet Dreams :colone:

You strange bird. Why not post Leonardo instead? :frown:
Reply 46
Original post by kkboyk
You strange bird. Why not post Leonardo instead? :frown:

:tongue:

because Michelangelo is my faveeee :biggrin:
but Leonardo comes close :h:
Reply 47
Original post by z33
:tongue:

because Michelangelo is my faveeee :biggrin:
but Leonardo comes close :h:

You and your turtle fetishes :unimpressed:
Reply 48
Original post by kkboyk
You and your turtle fetishes :unimpressed:

turtles are love
turtles are life :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by z33
turtles are love
turtles are life :biggrin:

Soneday I shall get some turtles and bonsai trees and just chill.
Of course they can. I've had more guy than girls friends and out of them all I've only ever fancied one. The strongest friendships I've ever had have been with guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Of course they can. I've had more guy than girls friends and out of them all I've only ever fancied one. The strongest friendships I've ever had have been with guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only if there is zero attraction, naturally this is often not going to be the case..

The mermaid effect is real.

I think being friends with women in the hopes they will start to like you is a thing many guys (and maybe girls) do. They think that if they become friends first then they will become intimate later.

this almost always ends in disaster
Reply 53
Yeah I have plenty of girls who I am friends with

Quick Reply

Latest