The Student Room Group

You are given £10,000. You are told to spend it with a day!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goaded
Awh, you treat it well. :h:

It's my no.1 :biggrin:

My girlfriend can **** off if she thinks that she comes before my baby...
I would buy gold or something that you can sell and still get the same price for when I need it.

If I can't do that I have no idea. Maybe an xbox one/ps4 and some games.
I would say a top end laptop but the one I have now is good enough.. Wii u maybe idk.
Food. Maybe some clothes. I have no idea.
Reply 42
Original post by Alexion
It's my no.1 :biggrin:

My girlfriend can **** off if she thinks that she comes before my baby...

#relationshipgoals :laugh:
Original post by Goaded
#relationshipgoals :laugh:

:rofl:
I'd probably give it all to my parents... they've paid for such extortionate fees for me to attend the school I'm currently at. They generally give me what I ask for, so I don't think I would need it to be honest. Either that or I'd give them £9,000 and keep £1,000 to spend. I'd probably buy some Giuseppe Zanotti shoes with that and put the rest towards a new Macbook.
Reply 45
Go to africa and invest in businesses in the oil, gold and copper industry, exploit the system and make my money grow so it can last more than a day
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
your math is extremely pathetic! you have added an extra 10p! :colonhash:. Total is 10010 now

Your math is extremely pathetic! You have added an extra £10! :colonhash:. Total is £10,000.10

:undefined:facepalm
I'd spend all 10,000 on Oil, £39 / barrel at the moment 5 year low, will undoubtedly rise again as temperatures fall for winter in the northern hemisphere and more energy is needed.
Turn a big profit and then have maybe £15-20,000 to spend :wink:!
Reply 48
Russian Brides. :tong:
Original post by Semaphore
What will you spend it on?

Me:

1. £1000 Macbook laptop
2. £1000 HP laptop
3. £2000 Clothes, Shoes
4. £700 iPad Pro
5. £1300 saving
6. £2000 iMac
7. £1000 HD TV
8. 10p to Charity
9. £1000 2nd hand rolex

I would buy Facebook/Twitter/Uber shares.
Original post by Mayhem™
Weapons grade Plutonium.

3.5g of weapons grade plutonium is pretty useless really. Unless you want to poison someone, but there're cheaper ways of doing that.
Stalking fave celebs at comic con and going to comic con
Food
Computer games
A flight for my parents to go back to australia
Marvel merch
Rest to charity (ie - Rowans Hospice, FOMO, Y Services)
Jamaican rum fam
could actually do with that amount to pay this years rent off then go on a few holidays.
Original post by BookBird
Hmm, something other than pizza? I've always wanted a grand piano, dunno how much they cost, but that would be a priority. Also, a private jet for my parents and an extensive video game collection for me and my brothers. I think I'd still have money leftover from that, which I would spend on pizza.

Not sure you realise how much a private jet would cost
Original post by Zargabaath
3.5g of weapons grade plutonium is pretty useless really. Unless you want to poison someone, but there're cheaper ways of doing that.

I'd rip off the Libyans and buy 2kg of it.
Reply 56
Original post by Juichiro
I would buy Facebook/Twitter/Uber shares.

What for .00001 of .00000000001 of a percent equity?
Original post by nick d terrier
Not sure you realise how much a private jet would cost

Scratch the jet, maybe a yacht.
£9999 worth of lottery tickets
£1 packet of chocolate fingers
Reply 59
Buy a new laptop, a new bed and mattress, buy my mum a really nice bass recorder, a clarinet, a flute, books, a comfy armchair, a new kitchen floor, new clothes, loads of my favourite perfume, jewellery, a new bookcase and presents for the boys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest