Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could be born again, where would you want to be born?. Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Australia = evil spiders. No thank you.
    :lol:

Loads of people hate spiders, snakes etc. You might be interested to know that I was once in the vicinity of a king cobra (someone else was holding it, and it towered over them)

Why not the UK? It's a pretty great place, in my opinion.
    Definitely agree with that! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    India - 20 years from now, or USA - 20 years from now (when it will be majority-minority. Muhahaha! :devil:)

EDIT - Changed the years since both places will generally change sooner than I thought.

ReputationRep:
    probably Czech Republic cause it has lots of Eastern European fitties and is a bit more well off than most other Eastern European countries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    India - 25-30 years from now, or USA - 25-30 years from now (when it will be majority-minority. Muhahaha! :devil:)
    Don't be a sneaky indian...

ReputationRep:
    Australia .. I really like the Aussie accent!!

ReputationRep:
    USA! USA! USA! USA!

Or Canada, eh?

ReputationRep:
    uk becuz my lover boyz r from da uk
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Iceland. Then I could live in the land of Smjor butter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Norway/Sweden

ReputationRep:
    Maldives- screw 6th form just somehow build a hotel here by the sea and and chill

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    I dont think Id like to be born anywhere else. I am privileged in so many ways here, especially concerning languages and financial safety (it's not the most exciting country but you can leave it really quickly anyway )
    Where are you from?

I feel the same about my home (UK). I have equal rights to any man, I haven't been discriminated against, we aren't undergoing an economic crisis and I don't get shot for going to school.
    Could it get any better? :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Where are you from?

I feel the same about my home (UK). I have equal rights to any man, I haven't been discriminated against, we aren't undergoing an economic crisis and I don't get shot for going to school.
    Could it get any better? :bl:
    Luxembourg I used to find it annoying that we have to learn so many languages for example, but once I got older I realised that it's actually pretty sick to be fluent in 4-5 languages Feel you on so many levels, we're quite lucky...so far at least, who knows what's gonna happen in the future

ReputationRep:
    I would not change a thing ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    Luxembourg I used to find it annoying that we have to learn so many languages for example, but once I got older I realised that it's actually pretty sick to be fluent in 4-5 languages Feel you on so many levels, we're quite lucky...so far at least, who knows what's gonna happen in the future
    I've never talked to anyone from Luxembourg :shakehand:.

I envy you for your lingual advantages! I am only fluent in English and I guess you cant really call French GCSE fluent?

ReputationRep:
    Lebanon,Greece,Cyprus,Western Europe

ReputationRep:
    I like Britain, so either there or in California.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    Actually amazed how some people have chosen UK...of all places...
    Australia or Canada is the place to be.
    Canada is cold and dreadfully boring though. I've been here for 5 years but am moving back to Florida in the summer. I can't wait to get back to the USA.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=
    Insert long, exasperated sigh here. [/QUOTE]

What happened?.
    The truth hurts???.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Canada is cold and dreadfully boring though. I've been here for 5 years but am moving back to Florida in the summer. I can't wait to get back to the USA.
    Where are you from Howard originally, and how old are you, and what are you doing in life?.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.