Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Danish Imam Urges Government to Accept Child Marriages Among Refugees watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    So you think the UK and Saudi Arabia are the same? If that is the case, then to counter your point about Saudi Arabia, one can just bring up the UK as a counter-point. We are having a ball without it.
    No I implied they were polar-opposites in that sense. You are whining about having freedom of speech. I think people against freedom of speech should be deported somewhere a bit more suitable. Saudi Arabia is my suggestion to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    No I implied they were polar-opposites in that sense. You are whining about having freedom of speech. I think people against freedom of speech should be deported somewhere a bit more suitable. Saudi Arabia is my suggestion to you.
    So you believe the UK government should be deported because I agree with the law when it comes to freedom of speech, I wonder how me and David will cope in Saudi Arabia.

You also understand that UK nationals cannot be deported, right?

ReputationRep:
    So you believe the UK government should be deported because I agree with the law when it comes to freedom of speech, I wonder how me and David will cope in Saudi Arabia.

You also understand that UK nationals cannot be deported, right?
    Yes there is nothing I would love more than to deport our cuck government, regardless of if they were born here or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha)
    Feminists will keep quiet about this one too.

Since they are ardent defenders of both child rights and indeed immigration/refugee rights, Feminists can't take a side. So they'll sit back on this one and only intervene when the far right make their move.
    The problem with feminists today is they are more likely to apologise for migrant rapists and child rapists from a minority culture. How it has changed

ReputationRep:
    Why is there so much debate about feminism here? This is about those sick ****ers from the third world **** holes, who want to bring their paedophilliac Culture into Europe under the guise of playing Happy Families.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon_g)
    what, not liking the freedom of speech when someone says something you do not agree with?
    Freedom of speech should not be used to encite child rape and molestation you liberal scumbag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    Freedom of speech should not be used to encite child rape and molestation you liberal scumbag
    "I think that already existing marriages should not be broken and be preserved"
    "I think that adult men should be free to marry 13 year olds"

Which one of them is just expressing the views and which one is inciting for child rape?

And no, I do not think that their marriages should be kept, I just don't agree with prosecutions of people who have a different opinion (but don't commit the crime by themselves), you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon_g)
    "I think that already existing marriages should not be broken and be preserved"
    "I think that adult men should be free to marry 13 year olds"

Which one of them is just expressing the views and which one is inciting for child rape?

And no, I do not think that their marriages should be kept, I just don't agree with prosecutions of people who have a different opinion (but don't commit the crime by themselves), you idiot.
    Both are an incitement to child rape. You would not understand being a liberal pro islamic / pro rape Guardianistni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Prove the reason is because of gender.
    What alternative explanation is there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    If this Iman wasn't born in Denmark then they should deport him.

If he is Danish then shut down his Mosque and ban him from preaching his backwards 12th century ********.
    Not gonna happen and you know it. It's a free country.

ReputationRep:
    Lol y'all are ridiculous with the the punishment the Imam should be given for freedom of speech. Get over yourselves.

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    If she can't vote at election she most probably can't take an erection.

The imam can go to hell.
    He probably will go to hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    Following in the foots steps of Muhammed
    no muhammed did it to protect women he stopped women from people burying them alive and burning them alicve he gave rights to them as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    no muhammed did it to protect women he stopped women from people burying them alive and burning them alicve he gave rights to them as well
    He gave them half the rights of a man. Honestly, who are you trying to fool? Who do you think you are talking to?

ReputationRep:
    But this doesn't comply with Britain, I know many who this applies to. Voting age is 18, age of consent is 16.
    It's a slogan for a campaign to stop child marriages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    The media focuses on minorities to give things a bad name which it always has done. Breast Cancer is much more common than prostate cancer - it has nothing to do with gender and you're just whinging. The links are so tenuous youre just itching for a justification. Real feminism, the form I adhere to and every single other feminist I know adheres to, fights for the equality of women on the grounds of the equality of both men and women. It isn't misandry - they are two different things and it is time you learnt that. End of discussion, really.
    Any evidence to back up your statements? None. So your assertions vs my evidence = you have nothing more to add
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Things are getting worse and worse, soon we will be going back to another dark ages.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.