Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is one guy much more physically attractive than the other (two guys)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Been testing responses to these two white male models on Tinder. One (the first guy) has got far far (far) more matches than the other. Both had 100 swipes and a 1 hour waiting time. Is one really much more attractive to women than the other or is it because of the pictures? The second guy got virtually no matches.

They're both gorgeous. It depends on what attracts you - the first guy looks more rugged and masculine whereas the second guy looks more neat and 'feminine', if you like.

Nonetheless, I'd probably go for the second guy, personality permitting.

~ You should probably stop this experiment... you're slightly fixated ~

ReputationRep:
    Second guy looks gay

ReputationRep:
    Btw, i tried using a black guy's pic earlier and there was 1 match from 100 swipes right, 1 hour.

I don't think it's to do with race? He genuinely just doesn't look as good as the other two. You seem to be fishing for something that isn't there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Second guy looks gay
    How do you 'look gay'? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I don't think it's to do with race? He genuinely just doesn't look as good as the other two. You seem to be fishing for something that isn't there.
    I have tried many black male pictures and many minority pictures in general.

ReputationRep:
    I have tried many black male pictures and many minority pictures in general.
    What are some of the other ones?

(By the way, I still don't think its racist - you can't say black people are being discriminated against on Tinder just because people seem to find them proportionally less attractive, generally. Attraction is innate.)

ReputationRep:
    What are some of the other ones?

(By the way, I still don't think its racist - you can't say black people are being discriminated against on Tinder just because people seem to find them proportionally less attractive, generally. Attraction is innate.)
    Attraction is socially engineered. I have tried every race.

ReputationRep:
    How do you 'look gay'? :lol:
    camply holding a bowl of strawberries or whatever it is and the hair.

For all I know they're both gay I was just going on the stereotypes the women may have had in mind when they didn't choose him.

ReputationRep:
    the second guy is literally beautiful, oh my god

ReputationRep:
    In your opinion. Personally, I think you're just fishing; I also think its innate but whatever. I am not in the slightest racist and I find white, asian, black, mixed-race men hot but I find white men hotter. Not sure what you're getting at...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    camply holding a bowl of strawberries or whatever it is and the hair.

For all I know they're both gay I was just going on the stereotypes the women may have had in mind when they didn't choose him.
    So he looks stereotypically gay? Okay, I suppose I get it.

ReputationRep:
    In your opinion. Personally, I think you're just fishing. I am not in the slightest racist and I find white, asian, black, mixed-race men hot but I find white men hotter. Not sure what you're getting at...
    I think women on tinder are heavily pro white, no matter what their race is. Apart from black females of course.

ReputationRep:
    You've got far too much time on your hands.

ReputationRep:
    I think women on tinder are heavily pro white, no matter what their race is. Apart from black females of course.
    See but you say it like they literally sit there and think, "it's black therefore, no", when they probably just flick through and they find someone more attractive to them. You don't know, maybe the people don't find your guys hot and they go on to chat to another black person or asian person, or whatever.

What are you really trying to get at? Like, are you trying to say we're racist or what?

ReputationRep:
    Is the second guy you :beard:

ReputationRep:
    do chinese men get *****es?

ReputationRep:
    First guy looks a bit more masculine than the second and I'd be more likely to go for the first because I don't want a boyfriend that's prettier or takes more time on their appearance than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    No, none of the minorities or the average looking of the white men really did.

ReputationRep:
    I think female extroverts will go for 1st man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    no not with that ignorant and offensive attitude

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.