The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cmitten
I've been told it will be the 16th that invites start going out.

I have applied to an AO HMRC job too and still waiting to hear back from that and I've just checked that and everything was uploaded on the same date with that too - including an interview pack.

The 16th... Nice! Fingers crossed its good news all round. Wonder when they'll start? Easter Monday week or the week after? Probably be about 4 weeks worth of interviews again!
Original post by rebecca_:)
I have applied to an AO HMRC job too and still waiting to hear back from that and I've just checked that and everything was uploaded on the same date with that too - including an interview pack.

The 16th... Nice! Fingers crossed its good news all round. Wonder when they'll start? Easter Monday week or the week after? Probably be about 4 weeks worth of interviews again!

Think it'll be w/c 4th April from the dates I've been told to keep free.
Reply 42
I've just received this message

"Good Morning,

Thank you for your application for the above post.

In readiness for the results to be issued and the invites to interviews to be sent out we have recently attached numerous forms to the vacancy candidate communication centre

We expect the results to be issued and the interview invites sent out by 18th March.

If you are selected for Interview you will received further instruction later this week.

Thanks
Service Delivery Team"
Reply 43
Original post by S.K100

"Good Morning,

In readiness for the results to be issued and the invites to interviews to be sent out we have recently attached numerous forms to the vacancy candidate communication centre

We expect the results to be issued and the interview invites sent out by 18th March.

If you are selected for Interview you will received further instruction later this week.

Thanks
Service Delivery Team"

I've just had the same email, I really hope we hear soon!
I receive it too. Just wondering if it was sent out to everybody, or just to those they hope to invite to interviews. I guess we will find out on Friday
Original post by S.K100

"Good Morning,

Thanks
Service Delivery Team"

Same
Reply 46
What % did you all get? Is this the Manchester office?
I have had this too. I am going for Birmingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by kimmyknx
What % did you all get? Is this the Manchester office?

In the CS test ? It says better than 79% but I noticed two typos in my written answer after sending it off so I didn't think i had a good chance.

I don't think it makes sense for them to send these docs to unsucessful applicants too.
(edited 8 years ago)

I haven't got an interview pack 😔. Got 97% on test.. I'm guessing I failed at sift
I got 99% in test.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I just misread Rebecca's post .. Might still have a slim chance 😀
Original post by keiramcr
I think I just misread Rebecca's post .. Might still have a slim chance 😀

Hahah yeah! I think you did. The AO one gave me an interview pack- and invited me to interview today.

The HO one has all the documents uploaded, except an interview pack but the FAQ pack pretty much says it all haha! You will be fine. I think they'll release the interview schedule soon :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahah yeah! I think you did. The AO one gave me an interview pack- and invited me to interview today.

The HO one has all the documents uploaded, except an interview pack but the candidate information pack pretty much says it all haha! You will be fine. I think they'll release the interview schedule soon :smile:

Well done for AO role. Well have to wait and see now
Original post by keiramcr
Well done for AO role. Well have to wait and see now

Cheers. I think this should follow shortly though as the same thing happened for the AO role documents where uploaded to the job portal. So if you've got them uploaded in your HO attachments I'd say there's a good chance we'll be going to interview.
(edited 8 years ago)
Guys there's a candidate information pack online now :biggrin:
Reply 56

I have this also!!! Fingers crossed it means good things!

Thank you 😀😀😀
I've got one too!
I have also noticed that the blue font on the civil service jobs website has gone a lot brighter - but that may just be my eyes from the constant staring/browsing lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending