Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It really dissapoints me being the sex that i am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    well you asked if i understood and i didnt so obviously im going to say no? each to their own.
    man you're acting like I'm trying to start are fight or something hahahah

I was just trying to let you

*sigh* you know what it's chill, I respect your view but cha to justify myself anymore because I basically just did lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    man you're acting like I'm trying to start are fight or something hahahah

I was just trying to let you

*sigh* you know what it's chill, I respect your view but cha to justify myself anymore because I basically just did lmao
    i know you did and i acknowledged that but you felt the need to justify everything when you didnt, like i said, each to their own

(Original post by CCC75)
    That surprises me if it's accurate. Not my social experience at all. But makes sense of the increase in catface overdone plastic surgery displayed in the media.
    Its basic evoluntion theory, men subconsciously look for fertile signs and successful reproduction ie youth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its basic evoluntion theory, men subconsciously look for fertile signs and successful reproduction ie youth.
    igy, i actually wish I was a guy too but I just live with being female cause that's what I am, sad tymz

(Original post by CCC75)
    ... I am one damn fine 40 year old. I was an 'older mother' when I had my first child at 32 years old. I have two children now, but you couldn't assume that from looking at me. And I plan another, maybe two. ... x
    black don't crack though

ReputationRep:
    This woman is like 40+ and she looks better than most girls my age I have seen

https://www.instagram.com/cttchickentuna/?hl=en
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Im not confused, I know that im female i just wish i wasn't.
    If you'd been born a guy you'd wish you hadn't

ReputationRep:
    maybe look into seeing a doctor about gender identity confusion?
    Seems to me she doesn't hate being female for its own sake, but dislikes all the crap that comes with it.

OP, not all guys are silver foxes either. Just be thankful you're not losing your hair at 25.

(Original post by TurboCretin)
    Seems to me she doesn't hate being female for its own sake, but dislikes all the crap that comes with it.

OP, not all guys are silver foxes either. Just be thankful you're not losing your hair at 25.
    Funny you should say that as last year i found a round bald patch on my scalp, the consultant said it was alopecia and that the future was unknown (in terms of losing hair). It got me worried as being a bald female is a whole lot worse than being s bald male. See, whichever angle you look from its better to be male.

ReputationRep:
    Funny you should say that as last year i found a round bald patch on my scalp, the consultant said it was alopecia and that the future was unknown (in terms of losing hair). It got me worried as being a bald female is a whole lot worse than being s bald male. See, whichever angle you look from its better to be male.
    theres plenty of hot bald females out there, hair is just hair:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    you clearly dont understand what i was trying to say. the OP implied that being a bald female is the worst thing in the world when theres bigger things to worry about. hair is just ****ing hair, it could be worse.
    Nothing is the worst thing in the world as any form of torture could be worse hypothetically so that argument is just ridiculous. Just because something is not the worst thing in the world that doesn't mean it is irrelevant to the discussion. The real OP of this thread thought she may find life far more enjoyable as a male than a female.

Balding is just one reason among many why it may not be so nice to live as a male.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi everyone,

I have just had to remove about 80 posts from this thread that were arguing about a completely different subject to the original post. Please show some sensitivity to other members and keep your replies on topic and constructive for the OP, especially in forums like Relationships where threads are typically about sensitive issues.

If you want to have a debate about something, you can make a new thread in the D&CA section of the site.

Thanks,

Puddles

ReputationRep:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarr...ke#.kxWzBRVG7G

At the time when I read the above article I thought, hell yeah this mom looks damn good, but why has it made the news? This is my norm of how people look as they mature and get to know the style and products that suit them. I'm guessing from this thread that it is not the general norm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I'm not trying to patronise you, or try and act like I have it particularly tough but you (unavoidably) have a very one sided view on the male experience. There is much more men face then just that, just as women face things most men would have no idea about.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    PRSOM

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.