Turn on thread page Beta

Toughest video games you've ever completed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Was probably CoD World at War on veteran tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monster Mnch)
    Call of Duty World at War campaign on Veteran, many frustrated nights trying to complete it, and I finally did it after my A-Level exams, never felt so relieved.
    That level when you're trying to storm the Reichstag with the Red army. I think I legit had 150/200 attempts before getting past it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squire1998)
    That level when you're trying to storm the Reichstag with the Red army. I think I legit had 150/200 attempts before getting past it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    End bit is the most annoying...I think I figured out that you can just hide in a certain spot and throw grenades back and survive so cut it down to maybe 50 tries lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    End bit is the most annoying...I think I figured out that you can just hide in a certain spot and throw grenades back and survive so cut it down to maybe 50 tries lol
    Oh god those grenades... I actually did beat it after 50 or so tries but Reznov somehow managed to glitch himself outside of the map. And he wasn't able to run up the Reichstag steps which triggered the next section of the level. So I had to switch off my 360 and start from the last checkpoint which still took bloody forever to do.
    It was genuinely heart breaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Probably dank souls cus it was so frustrating getting surprise buttsecs from red phantoms when you're just about to complete a level.
    My greatest achievement in that game was getting invaded before Ornstein and Smough, having my white phantom summon killed then killing the invader and going on to kill Ornstein and Smough with 2 estus flasks and Solaire at 1/3 of his health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    My greatest achievement in that game was getting invaded before Ornstein and Smough, having my white phantom summon killed then killing the invader and going on to kill Ornstein and Smough with 2 estus flasks and Solaire at 1/3 of his health.
    You godly abomination :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sims 2 castaway innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    Harry Potter :afraid: goddamn you Quidditch Practice lol
    You don't know struggle in life until you try complete this game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samon53)
    I have obtained them not easily but I have obtained them all. Mostly on my own a fair few with friends.
    I applaud you sir......

ReputationRep:
    Theme Hospital on Surgeon difficulty.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Squire1998)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That mission along with burn 'em out are the hardest. So satisfying though.

ReputationRep:
    Halo Reach legendary solo, **** that was a *****

ReputationRep:
    Haven't completed it, but still putting it here:

I seriously think that this could be one of the hardest games EVER CREATED. No joke.

I can provide lots of examples:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Multiple moves needed to down one enemy

Moves miss a lot of time

Some Pokemon capable of taking away up to 80% of your health in one shot

Pokemon with long range moves will keep spamming that move till your inevitable death

Grinding is impossible as the story forces you to progress, and enemy Pokemon only give tiny amounts of exp (why the hell are they still giving you 15exp in the 7th dungeon?!)
    The list goes on and on.

ReputationRep:
    This war of mine

Without a doubt the most difficult game I've ever completed.

ReputationRep:
    I must add Dark Souls (PS3) and solid run n' gun shooter Hard Corps Uprising (PS3) to the thread. The final boss in HC comes in three forms and the final form mainly consists of trying to stay on moving platforms whilst finding small windows to shoot the bugger. He can only be shot when he decides to attack you >.<

Here's somebody completing it with similar turn of events to my own. It took 6 or 7 attempts to succeed.

ReputationRep:
    The Binding of Isaac, using the most difficult characters. Not including The Lost, who I never even managed to unlock.

FTL: Faster Than Light on hard mode with the weakest ship.

I've beat Tales of Maj'Eyal four times on Normal mode as of this afternoon. Next up: Nightmare mode!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    FTL: Faster Than Light on hard mode with the weakest ship.
    How???

ReputationRep:
    Witcher 2 was pretty damn tough. Satisfying to complete though.

ReputationRep:
    The Ninja Gaiden series is hard as f**k. Just google "ninja gaiden hard" and you will see a plethora of threads on community boards, with people complaining about how f**king hard the games are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    How???
    It was a long time ago, but I think I managed to purchase a Glaive Beam and a bunch of ion weaponry.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.