The Student Room Group

AMA - Vegan, bisexual, feminist, 16 y/o girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Lay an egg because then I could eat eggs :u:

Lol wut? ...I dont think vegans eat eggs!
Original post by ivybridge
Where did she even say that? :s-smilie:

OP - post a photo of the most attractive male and female celebrity in your opinion!

Male - Alex Lawther

Female: Saoirse Ronan

Male - Alex Lawther

Female: Saoirse Ronan

Hmm, he's... okay, I suppose.

She's really pretty! :smile:
I don't. I'm accepting of anyone's diet or sexual orientation. I can't say the same for anybody who doesn't identify as a feminist though.

Why are you judging people on a label that makes no sense anyway?

What about being an egalitarian or equalist: equality for every gender, without gender-specific prefixes that basically exposes feminism as a non-equality movement off the bat?
Do you tell people you are a vegan first or a feminist? :wink:
Are these the qualities you feel the need to introduce yourself as?
Original post by nicholasr
You make it seem as if we're supposed to be completely thrilled by the idea of talking to a vegan, bisexual, teenage feminist. I don't want to be rude, but from what I've seen on tumblr and from my own first-hand experience with "vegan, bisexual, feminist" teens, I only see attention-thirsty, stubborn girls who don't think outside of their tiny box nor imagine for a second that they might be wrong on certain things. I'm all for equality and the promotion of equality, but feminism has such an ugly stain tainted on its cover it makes it annoyingly difficult to be one. I'm sure you're not like that though..

Not really, I'm just a little bored and I know that these threads garner quite a few interesting replies. I do not endeavor to thrill anyone with my identity. These are just a few aspects of my wide personality that for some reason, some people find interesting! If that's what you see, then I think that you're being a little bit stubborn and not thinking outside the tiny stereotypical box that you've created. These are three words that make up a definition of me but don't define me. I'd like to think I have a lot of other qualities as a human being that outshine these small labels.
vegan doe?

Lay an egg because then I could eat eggs :u:
Are you a virgin?
Do you shave your fanny?
Why are you a vegan?
What does you mum think about you being bi
Original post by donte

Original post by zorrozoidberg
vegan doe?

I don't personally see why eating your own body products is somehow anti-vegan. I see veganism as about not abusing the products that other animals create for themselves or their relatives. There's not much non-ethical about eating your own unfertilised eggs.
Where did she even say that? :s-smilie:

OP - post a photo of the most attractive male and female celebrity in your opinion!

Because those things don't make her different to anybody else, and nobody really cares.
Original post by donte

No they don't eat eggs from animals because they can't consent. But as a human being, I am able to consent, so there are no ethical issues as well as no environmental issues. And since the eggs are human eggs, they will be healthier than the eggs designed for chickens.
Original post by al_94
What is more important vegan movement, LGBT movement or feminist movement?

None should be given the most importance. Why should they be ranked in order of importance anyway? It's hardly necessary. They can all exist simultaneously without difficulty.
Original post by little_wizard123
Because those things don't make her different to anybody else, and nobody really cares.

Well, they do make her different... That's why you care enough to make the point you made. They weren't exactly necessary to state, granted. However, she didn't say it made her "better than you [us]".

Also, people actually care an awful lot, lol.
Original post by Ekno
Did you decide to choose all these 'edgy' life choices because they are in fashion atm or because you need a label in order to feel unique?

I chose veganism because I educated myself on the environmental, ethical, and health issues of animal products and then made a decision based on that to stop using and consuming animal products. I chose feminism because I again educated myself on the feminist movement, etc. I didn't choose bisexuality. I have always been sexually attracted to both women and men.
Hmm, he's... okay, I suppose.

She's really pretty! :smile:

I don't know, I'm pretty attracted to them both! I like them psychically but I also adore their personalities (or what I have seen of their personalities!).
I don't know, I'm pretty attracted to them both! I like them psychically but I also adore their personalities (or what I have seen of their personalities!).

Yeah, attractiveness is subjective :smile:
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Do you tell people you are a vegan first or a feminist? :wink:

I only tell people when it comes up in conversation, or if they ask me, or if they have some concern about what I should eat.
Reply 58
None should be given the most importance. Why should they be ranked in order of importance anyway? It's hardly necessary. They can all exist simultaneously without difficulty.

I knew someone would come up with that BS. You guys can't even answer simple questions.
Original post by JoeL1994
Are these the qualities you feel the need to introduce yourself as?

No, I introduce myself by my name like people usually do.

Quick Reply

Latest