Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Giris, if your boyfriend wanted to please you in bed, would it turn you off ?. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Fair to say that, as a man, down on one's hands and knees at the feet of a female, so as to 'service' her, represents a "compromising" position :flute:
    With a machismo attitude like yours you think women are toys for boys. The only love you will ever know is between you, mother thumb and her four daughters. You will never know what actually making love with a woman is all about.

ReputationRep:
    Just have to meetup and find out e.g. next week, if you'd like me to lay your curiosity to rest

True enough
    Won't I just

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob Mackenzie)
    With a machismo attitude like yours you think women are toys for boys. The only love you will ever know is between you, mother thumb and her four daughters. You will never know what actually making love with a woman is all about.
    Oh he most certainly will with me :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    With a machismo attitude like yours you think women are toys for boys. The only love you will ever know is between you, mother thumb and her four daughters. You will never know what actually making love with a woman is all about
    Please, continue, this is fascinating :gah:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Won't I just
    Yes ma'am, thee shall

ReputationRep:
    Please, continue, this is fascinating :gah:

Yes ma'am, thee shall
    What brings you home my love?

ReputationRep:
    What brings you home my love?
    :train2: *Foo Foo!*

ReputationRep:
    :train2: *Foo Foo!*
    I meant reason(s)

ReputationRep:
    Oh he most certainly will with me :kiss:
    I can see by your icon you have been raised to a boy toy. There is a fool born every minute.
    You should know what is good for the goose is good for the gander when a woman is respected for more than property.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was a spelling error for 'girls'

ReputationRep:
    I meant reason(s)
    Umm.. :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone who had said we could live together let me down, so I'm forced to stay with family and unfortunately my old man's just moved into a place that has a problem with formaldehyde off-gassing floor sealant (has been ****ing us up). I've been sleeping outside in a tent as a consequence and it's been a little.. 'frosty' at times :innocent:

http://i.imgur.com/mtZeLG4.jpg

I can see by your icon you have been raised to a boy toy
    Rather big on assumptions vs. low on information, aren’t we, sport :borat:

There is a fool born every minute
    Not very polite of you amigo. Kindly show the lady a little more respect :bandit:

when a woman is respected for more than property
    1) Objectifying women is uncouth/retrograde

2) Women are perfectly free to self-objectify, however

3) Neomasculinists do not regard women as property, but as different to us males, in certain key respects (e.g. submissiveness/emotionality)

4) Respect over and about the basics must be earnt rather than not granted by default – no matter what you have between your legs

ReputationRep:
    I hate it, it's such a turn off. Ergghhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibtox)
    Would you look down on him?.
    :noway:

ReputationRep:
    I can see by your icon you have been raised to a boy toy. There is a fool born every minute.
    You should know what is good for the goose is good for the gander when a woman is respected for more than property.
    Why have you just insulted me when you know nothing about me?

ReputationRep:
    Umm.. :innocent:

Rather big on assumptions vs. low on information, aren’t we, sport :borat:

Not very polite of you amigo. Kindly show the lady a little more respect :bandit:

3) Neomasculinists do not regard women as property, but as different to us males, in certain key respects (e.g. submissiveness/emotionality)

4) Respect over and about the basics must be earnt rather than not granted by default – no matter what you have between your legs
    Ah I see,are you feeling okay?

Thank you for taking on the bully

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see,are you feeling okay?
    On the plus side, I'm no longer freezing to death. On the flip-side I'm still being slowly poisoned :sick:

Thank you for taking on the bully
    Don't mention it. You know I've always got your back doll-snatch :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    On the plus side, I'm no longer freezing to death. On the flip-side I'm still being slowly poisoned :sick:

Don't mention it. You know I've always got your back doll-snatch :kiss:
    Before you moved into the property,did you notice anything weird smelling or funny?

Thank you,DB! I sincerely appreciate you

ReputationRep:
    Umm.. :innocent:Rather big on assumptions vs. low on information, aren’t we, sport :borat:

Really and your the chauvinist that said his woman would get satisfied by"default". If you respect your woman and lover you satisfy her with intent not by default. You get to know her and what she wants then you give her what she wants. From what you have said in your past posts it is all about you and if she gets anything out of the act it will be from watching you satisfy yourself. You need to learn to treat a woman like a gentleman would and with a gentleman an woman always cums first.

Ps you need to learn how to spell.
    Neomasculinists
    earnt

ReputationRep:
    Before you moved into the property,did you notice anything weird smelling or funny?
    Yup, but long story

Thank you,DB! I sincerely appreciate you
    Glad to hear it, look forward to seeing some loyalty back in t'other direction sometime soon e.g. as per the above predicament :erm:

Really and your
    Ps you need to learn how to spell
    People in glass houses

the chauvinist
    My position is rational and objective, not unduly influenced by my own gender. It’s not about prejudicial support for men vs. women, it’s about what works in terms of gender dynamics e.g. what makes men and women tick, and for healthy, harmonious, and stable interpersonal relations (as the basis for parental relations and hence family environments). It boils down to our biological essence, avoiding the pitfalls of human nature, and social sustainability regarding the raising of future generations (see my thread on fatherlessness for a clue or two)

his woman would get satisfied by "default"
    They’ve tended to have been historically, and I see no reason to suppose this will suddenly cease to be the case going forward, on the contrary, one's capabilities generally tend to improve with age/experience :yy:

If you respect your woman and lover you satisfy her with intent not by default
    1) You’ve confused respect with desire to please

2) A desire to please may be viewed as superfluous when, as stated, one tends to please women by default as it is

3) If a guy fundamentally 'disrespects' a woman by (completely) neglecting her sexual needs, and she puts up with it, then one might argue that the fundamental problem is not just his selfishness but that she lacks the self-respect to do something serious about it

You get to know her and what she wants then you give her what she wants
    That’s one way to operate, and if it works for you, then great. Personally, I prefer to give people what they want at my discretion, and not to foster a culture of expectancy/allow anyone to take anything meaningful/sacrificial for granted

it is all about you and if she gets anything out of the act it will be from watching you satisfy yourself
    I can see why you might think that but you presume way too much, I operate on many different levels, in different combinations, in different circumstances, with different wenches. You can’t pigeonhole me, I write the rule book as I go along (within reason)

ReputationRep:
    Yup, but long story

Glad to hear it, look forward to seeing some loyalty back in t'other direction sometime soon e.g. as per the above predicament :erm:

People in glass houses

My position is rational and objective, not unduly influenced by my own gender. It’s not about prejudicial support for men vs. women, it’s about what works in terms of gender dynamics e.g. what makes men and women tick, and for healthy, harmonious, and stable interpersonal relations (as the basis for parental relations and hence family environments). It boils down to our biological essence, avoiding the pitfalls of human nature, and social sustainability regarding the raising of future generations (see my thread on fatherlessness for a clue or two)

They’ve tended to have been historically, and I see no reason to suppose this will suddenly cease to be the case going forward, on the contrary, one's capabilities generally tend to improve with age/experience :yy:

1) You’ve confused respect with desire to please

2) A desire to please may be viewed as superfluous when, as stated, one tends to please women by default as it is

3) If a guy fundamentally 'disrespects' a woman by (completely) neglecting her sexual needs, and she puts up with it, then one might argue that the fundamental problem is not just his selfishness but that she lacks the self-respect to do something serious about it

That’s one way to operate, and if it works for you, then great. Personally, I prefer to give people what they want at my discretion, and not to foster a culture of expectancy/allow anyone to take anything meaningful/sacrificial for granted

I can see why you might think that but you presume way too much, I operate on many different levels, in different combinations, in different circumstances, with different wenches. You can’t pigeonhole me, I write the rule book as I go along (within reason)
    Thank you okay

Yep,one thing about you is that you're never one to hand out everything on a plate let's just say. Tough to reason with at times and you're a very firm person!

why would it be a turn off? i would marry the guy if he could go on down on me and make me moan so fkn loud lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.