Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Of Course I'm sure. Do you know who you're Speaking with?! I'm not entirely sure I've understood the Meaningoflife nor the meaning of your FragmentedStar. I don't dream at night, just slip into Eternal Crescendo and Nightmare Moon. Hope you can keep up with my Poetic Patter.
    I'm speaking to a deviant Avocado lover... NOT!! I can't believe you have the Audacity to say such Cruelbutdeadly things about such a Succulent Fruit. It made me question your humanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    I'm speaking to a deviant Avocado lover... NOT!! I can't believe you have the Audacity to say such Cruelbutdeadly things about such a Succulent Fruit. It made me question your humanity.
    Okay firstlook, avocados are Ugly as heck. How can you eat a fruit that is so nasty in appearance?? I am so confused:( Plus, they taste terrible like a bad Papaya!!!! The only tasty fruit is Mango =D.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Okay firstlook, avocados are Ugly as heck. How can you eat a fruit that is so nasty in appearance?? I am so confused:( Plus, they taste terrible like a bad Papaya!!!! The only tasty fruit is Mango =D.
    Did nobody teach you not to JuDgE a BookBird (minus the bird) by its cover? It's the Inside View that matters, you need to Love it for who it really is. Whilst I Definitely, Maybe am a Mango lover17, I am still deeplyconfused as to how you Hate Not Hope avocado-baby.

ReputationRep:
    Did nobody teach you not to JuDgE a BookBird (minus the bird) by its cover? It's the Inside View that matters, you need to Love it for who it really is. Whilst I Definitely, Maybe am a Mango lover17, I am still deeplyconfused as to how you Hate Not Hope avocado-baby.
    I wanted to REP that last reply, because it actually made me laugh out loud, but alas, PRSOM. My point in life? is that avocados are disgusting Inside Out. End of story. The only Thing an avocado is is a Disgrace to fruits everywhere. Mangoes help ,me to transcend my earthly form, and plus when eaten during the proper season, they will Blow your Mind Tool Out of Morocco.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wanted to REP that last reply, because it actually made me laugh out loud, but alas, PRSOM. My point in life? is that avocados are disgusting Inside Out. End of story. The only Thing an avocado is is a Disgrace to fruits everywhere. Mangoes help ,me to transcend my earthly form, and plus when eaten during the proper season, they will Blow your Mind Tool Out of Morocco.
    I take your PRSOM (why is that not a username???) but it's not a Substitute for that Sweet Sweet Butterscotch Genuine REP. honestlythough I think we should stop discussing avocados otherwise it'll just end in Tears of the World.

One question man... as far as I know my beautiful mind was never in africa so how can it be Blow Away from Over There?

ReputationRep:
    I take your PRSOM (why is that not a username???) but it's not a Substitute for that Sweet Sweet Butterscotch Genuine REP. honestlythough I think we should stop discussing avocados otherwise it'll just end in Tears of the World.

One question man... as far as I know my beautiful mind was never in africa so how can it be Blow Away from Over There?
    i know i do not know why PRSOM isn't a username.. it's truly a Mystery. When I receive Good as Gold rep, it feels like Someone Special is pouring Liquid Cheese into my mouth. Yes, we should forget about the Forbidden Fruit and move on to a more Interesting Issue.

The answer for u is that your mind has been to Africa in spirit... through hypnosis. You just don't remember you Silly Muppet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    i know i do not know why PRSOM isn't a username.. it's truly a Mystery. When I receive Good as Gold rep, it feels like Someone Special is pouring Liquid Cheese into my mouth. Yes, we should forget about the Forbidden Fruit and move on to a more Interesting Issue.

The answer for u is that your mind has been to Africa in spirit... through hypnosis. You just don't remember you Silly Muppet.
    I like to imagine that my spirit has Explore Islam and in the process, travelling across the World Of Warcats on a mission of SELF PLEASURE. So in some senses I am everybodybutme, how Deep In Thought am I?! I think it is a great Testament to TSR Banter that we can create such Coherent sentences with usernames

ReputationRep:
    I like to imagine that my spirit has Explore Islam and in the process, travelling across the World Of Warcats on a mission of SELF PLEASURE. So in some senses I am everybodybutme, how Deep In Thought am I?! I think it is a great Testament to TSR Banter that we can create such Coherent sentences with usernames
    You are using the term Coherent Quite loosely in this situation. So are you claiming to be a Missionary of SELF PLEASURE? How much Latex do these missions involve :ahee: I know that I made a promise to keep Mum about your "Prefernottosay" activities, but what you were Unaware of is that promise was Made in the USA, and you can never trust AMERICAN MUSCLE.

ReputationRep:
    It's 6.15am and my night-shift isn't over yet

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.