Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I prefer them slim and fit. Never liked muscular boys. My boyfriend has broad shoulders, a slim waist and is slightly toned, which is just how I like 'em.
    Muscular, bearded (and long haired) men are more than okay, though. But a baby face with muscles? Hell no.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine having sex with a skinny guy

ReputationRep:
    My first boyfriend was pretty skinny, so yeah I can find a skinny man attractive.

ReputationRep:
    **** going to the gym to impress anyone else. I'll stay skinny/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Imagine having sex with a skinny guy
    What do you imagine about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suhwaki)
    Personally, I prefer them slim and fit. Never liked muscular boys. My boyfriend has broad shoulders, a slim waist and is slightly toned, which is just how I like 'em.
    Muscular, bearded (and long haired) men are more than okay, though. But a baby face with muscles? Hell no.
    Why hell no to baby face and muscles ? What does that have to do with anything anyway, it wouldn't really be your choice if you had a baby face would it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    Why hell no to baby face and muscles ? What does that have to do with anything anyway, it wouldn't really be your choice if you had a baby face would it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course it wouldn't, but that's just my personal preference. You did ask for personal preferences, didn't you..?
    I usually don't find muscular people (in general) attractive, and definitely not if their head looks like it's mounted on the wrong body.
    Looking young/youthful/younger than your actual age and having a baby face are not the same things, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suhwaki)
    Of course it wouldn't, but that's just my personal preference. You did ask for personal preferences, didn't you..?
    I usually don't find muscular people (in general) attractive, and definitely not if their head looks like it's mounted on the wrong body.
    Looking young/youthful/younger than your actual age and having a baby face are not the same things, though.
    Really? So what is a baby face and if you not attracted to some one with a baby face and muscles for some reason then does that mean the baby faced guy should remain slim to 'suit' his face? Is that what your saying young buck?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you imagine about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    nothing
    So your comment didn't make sense, well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YOUNG BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    All i can say is i've had a lot more attention (and sex) due to being bigger now, still small but no longer 'skinny'. Gone from 9 1/2 stone to 11.
    My aim is to be pretty muscular (but small wrists etc and being 5'10 will ensure i won't be 'that' big... Not going to juice so again, some guys will be bigger) and lean. I can't honestly see how it makes a guy less attractive.

Fair enough if he's unnaturally big or really 'blocky' (poor shoulder width to waist ratio would lead to that) but the classic ripped/lean and muscular look is attractive imo.
    Requires dedication, commitment, consistency etc which are all positive traits.

So some girls will like skinny guys, preferable to fat but 85% would take abs and muscle anyday. Even a slightly fatter guy with no ab definition but some muscle is preferable to a skinny guy.

ReputationRep:
    Really? So what is a baby face and if you not attracted to some one with a baby face and muscles for some reason then does that mean the baby faced guy should remain slim to 'suit' his face? Is that what your saying young buck?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really.
    Baby face as in people who still have their babyfat(?). You know, that extra pound which makes your cheeks look a bit rounder and puffy?
    I'm not saying anything. It is not my business how other people decide they want to look. But usually, if a person starts working out, they lose that extra fat and their face slim down either a little bit or a lot, and becomes more contoured. Most people also lose their baby face with age/as they grow older, whether they work out or not. I'm not saying the opposite of having a baby face is having sunken in cheeks, and protruding eyes either.
    As you probably know, some men may look far younger if they shave/older if they grow a beard or a moustache, but not having one doesn't necessarily mean they have a baby face either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    All i can say is i've had a lot more attention (and sex) due to being bigger now, still small but no longer 'skinny'. Gone from 9 1/2 stone to 11.
    My aim is to be pretty muscular (but small wrists etc and being 5'10 will ensure i won't be 'that' big... Not going to juice so again, some guys will be bigger) and lean. I can't honestly see how it makes a guy less attractive.

Fair enough if he's unnaturally big or really 'blocky' (poor shoulder width to waist ratio would lead to that) but the classic ripped/lean and muscular look is attractive imo.
    Requires dedication, commitment, consistency etc which are all positive traits.

So some girls will like skinny guys, preferable to fat but 85% would take abs and muscle anyday. Even a slightly fatter guy with no ab definition but some muscle is preferable to a skinny guy.
    Stop making me feel like **** :'( :'( ahhhhh
    I'm going to be upset and you're responsible young one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah skinny is hot on a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Nah skinny is hot on a guy
    Woop woop

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RomanKing;[url="tel:62919673")
    62919673[/url]]Stop making me feel like **** :'( :'( ahhhhh
    I'm going to be upset and you're responsible young one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lift then.
    You can change your body bro so my sympathy is limited....
    If you were complaining that you were 5'5 or had a birth mark etc i would react totally differently.
    It's up to you to change.

ReputationRep:
    So your comment didn't make sense, well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    . Delete

ReputationRep:
    Imagine riding a skinny guy
    Why? I'm not gay so I don't think I'd want to m but what about it?

Imagine pounding a skinny girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why? I'm not gay so I don't think I'd want to m but what about it?

Imagine pounding a skinny girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok anyway. I don't think girls mind as long as you have other things to make up for it like a nice face to look at. Girls are more emotional brings so as long as they love you, there aren't seeing no flaws in you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.