Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Business Studies (BUSS 1, 2, 3 and 4): watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are we doing the same thing?? Like the 6 bullet points are the 40 mark essays for e-commerce? Because if I got 5 of them essays nearly full marks that's all you would have to learn, then just learn the rest of Buss4 but I can't write the essay I always do so bad because u don't know it

ReputationRep:
    Could you share the essays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martinnmartin)
    Could you share the essays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will if I get any!! not looking good tho.. Have you any??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertMcp)
    any notes for BUSS2? OR 3 OR 4??
    Only my hand written ones from class I'm afraid, which are not too legible. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samm98)
    Only my hand written ones from class I'm afraid, which are not too legible. Sorry!
    Have u whatsapp snapchat and we could send some cos I've like 2 good ones on paper aswell

ReputationRep:
    Have u whatsapp snapchat and we could send some cos I've like 2 good ones on paper aswell
    Honestly, most people can hardly read them in real life, so in a picture they'll be even worse! I don't generally use my notes to revise anyway I much prefer using the CGP revision guide, so if you don't have that I'd get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samm98)
    Honestly, most people can hardly read them in real life, so in a picture they'll be even worse! I don't generally use my notes to revise anyway I much prefeor using the CGP revision guide, so if you don't have that I'd get it.
    Where do I get that???

ReputationRep:
    Amazon is the best place to get the CGP Revision guides

ReputationRep:
    Where do I get that???
    Amazon

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Just wanted your opinions on what parts of the BUSS1 & 2 Specification you think are important to revise for BUSS3 exam? This includes important stuff we should be touching upon in our BUSS3 answers from AS units.

Thanks in advance, this is to help everyone, and not just myself

ReputationRep:
    Dont suppose anybody has some good notes /examples on Leadership they could send me or any example answers? Not sure how to apply what theyve done without story telling

ReputationRep:
    can anyone suggest exam technique for the new spec for aqa a level business for each type of essay style questions. thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alem17)
    Hey, I did not take GCSE Business studies, jumped straight into A-level
    aww alrigght know any1 who took business at GCSE

ReputationRep:
    Im doing 1,2,3, and 4 and im absolutely screwed for the exams. I hardly have any e-commerce research and hardly anything on the 6 bullet points...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraVaughan)
    Im doing 1,2,3, and 4 and im absolutely screwed for the exams. I hardly have any e-commerce research and hardly anything on the 6 bullet points...
    Woah, what 6 bullet points?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasmine149)
    Woah, what 6 bullet points?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The E commerce ones

ReputationRep:
    The E commerce ones
    Oh thank you:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone would like to share, section A (E-Commerce) and Section B research/notes I'd be willing to share. But you first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    If anyone would like to share, section A (E-Commerce) and Section B research/notes I'd be winlling to share. But you first.
    You say that cos you have none lol

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I am assuming we are all doing AQA here, should I start a group chat on whatsapp where we can all exchange resources ect. , I attended a tutor2u workshop yesterday, so ive got loads of resources I can send to you guys.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.