Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls not like me cos I'm Asian? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Basically, I'm wealthy, well-educated, aesthetically pleasing, smell nice, tremendously funny and am one of the most humble people you'll ever meet. Despite all my greatness, I just can't seem to get girls to hang around.

I've concluded its all down to racism. It's because I'm Asian. Just this morning I tried to flirt with a girl on the tube and she looked at me as if I was some kind of alien.
    Wow your ego is enough to put off anyone.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Is it sad that I knew who was going to be the OP and I'm not even on TSR for that long?
    Pretty much.

With the removal of the negative reputation option, the trolls aren't what they used to be. Originality and creativity have long disappeared. More of a popularity contest now. Not that it wasn't before, but now that's basically all it ever is now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a solid 7/10 and that's only because I haven't got a hot body and that is because the protein shake that I bought obviously had denatured enzymes or something, cos I've been drinking loads of it with no real result. - i still don't look like WoodyMKC
    You realise you have to work out too, right?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    She found out you had a tsr account.
    Nah, she just got to know him:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatCSGuy)
    Girls don't like you because you took medicine instead of computer science.
    I'm surrounded by women while you are hands deep in bodily fluids
    Are you nuts deep in bodily fluids instead then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Are you nuts deep in bodily fluids instead then?
    :toofunny:

We've been through this.

Most girls - the ones that count - dgaf. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I'm wealthy, well-educated, aesthetically pleasing, smell nice, tremendously funny and am one of the most humble people you'll ever meet. Despite all my greatness, I just can't seem to get girls to hang around.

I've concluded its all down to racism. It's because I'm Asian. Just this morning I tried to flirt with a girl on the tube and she looked at me as if I was some kind of alien.
    you sound like the perfect asian guy.

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    She found out you had a tsr account.
    :rofl:

rekt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phdparker)
    you sound like the perfect asian guy.
    Thanks I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    We've been through this.

Most girls - the ones that count - dgaf. :awesome:
    What is DGAF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xysoo)
    You realise you have to work out too, right?
    Wait...what?! Ive just been drinking protein shakes. I got my butler Stefan to lift the weights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    are you wheatish AG ?
    I'm quite fair for my race

i feel the same way too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I am.
    Lool. Cocky much?

What is DGAF
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't give a ****. :lol:

ReputationRep:

MATE STOP BEING SO SELF-LOATHING AND HATING YOUR OWN RACE. YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS NOT INFERIOR BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE WHITE SKIN.

When you learn to see beyond race you will see you will be happier. Also regarding your love life, unfortunately most people are still quite racist when it comes to relationships, so if you dont want to be a forever alone loser I suggest you at least consider women of your own race.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    im indian too. i find south asains more attractive than other races, im not the only one so flex
    Appatently he doesnt fancy asian girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Well duh, course she would give you that look because she doesn't know you???

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.