Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You know those perfect people... Watch

ReputationRep:
    There is no way to know that somebody is literally blessed in every possible way, and it seems impossible that anyone is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    ...who are literally blessed in every possible way?

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

And just being in their presence makes you feel really insecure

:sad:

Does anyone else know of a perfect person?

*perfect as in what I've defined above
    God I hate those types of families. They always make me feel like ****.

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as the "perfect" person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    you now that person who doesnt even revise and get A's and you spend your whole day revising and get C's
    That's so me :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    This is what I recite everyday.

"Do not be depressed becuase of what you have Not. Remember the things that you now have were the things you only dreamt for."

I kept motivating myself with this quote.

Tbh there are perfect people and there is no gurantee that they have a darker side in their life. But as Bill Gates said "Life is Unfair get used to it". In the end its you that matter. What you achieve, what you want.
    You're awesome man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Such wise words spoder, v.true
    Learn from him Fiducam.

ReputationRep:
    They probs look perfect cos ur not close enough to know what's happening in their lives. Everyone has problems, nobody is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    You're awesome man
    :hat2:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    They do make me feel really insecure (I can't lie about this) because you know, no matter what, you will never know what it feels like to stand in their shoes in this life time. I saw a guy last week that met that exact description, he was STUNNING, going to Oxford to study Law this year, I've heard from someone in my English class his family are quite well off.

Basically, I felt like a peasant standing opposite him. lol.
    Exactly lmao. It literally makes me cry

"Do not be depressed becuase of what you have Not. Remember the things that you now have were the things you only dreamt for."

Tbh there are perfect people and there is no gurantee that they have a darker side in their life. But as Bill Gates said "Life is Unfair get used to it". In the end its you that matter. What you achieve, what you want.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Learn from him Fiducam.
    Listen up Etheral wrld, me and you need to end this.. before I end you. :mob:

Nobody is perfect. Everyone thinks someone else is better off. No one knows what problems the other person may have or what they are going through.

Don't make the mistake of judging a book by its cover.

So true
    Especially the Bill games quote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayyylmaoo)
    Grass is always greener on the other side. I get what you mean, but it's a matter of perspective.
    Grass is always greener on the other side cuz sometimes the other side is fake

ReputationRep:

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

If you base your self worth on the actions of others you're doing it wrong

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Nobody is perfect. Everyone thinks someone else is better off. No one knows what problems the other person may have or what they are going through.

Don't make the mistake of judging a book by its cover.
    No, but they can be more near to perfect than you

ReputationRep:
    Some people appear to be perfect.
    But no one is perfect.
    Everyone has their own problems.
    "We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils"

ReputationRep:

They're everywhere... Dear god, they're all around me... They're waiting for me... Descending... Unrelenting... (Totally not quoting a COD Zombies song, I'm bored sh). Why can I not be one of them?

No, but they can be more near to perfect than you
    The Thing is, how do you know? In your eyes they are perfect but in their own they might be wishing they never existed. You never know what that person is truly like unless you know them. Even then, they might just be really good at acting. Trust me, I know.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to find that people that strive for perfection tend to have a gaping big hole... where happiness should be

(Original post by Tinemither)
    They're everywhere... Dear god, they're all around me... They're waiting for me... Descending... Unrelenting... (Totally not quoting a COD Zombies song, I'm bored sh). Why can I not be one of them?
    :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.