Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Omg how am I not sleeping watch

ReputationRep:
    This thread started off so innocently. But its innocence was robbed... Ethereal World

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    This thread started off so innocently. But its innocence was robbed... Ethereal World
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    ****ing hell, that killed me

I'm a massive **** but you keep rejecting me, quit complaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Firstly. I cannot entertain this due to my own personal hang ups about age and stage of life.

Secondly.
    Spoiler:
    Show

We are both very thirsty. If we quench each other's thirst then we become redundant and our whole niche is threatened. We have to maintain the indiscriminate thirst okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    It's 4:30 am, almost (in awesome time it is, always leading the way)

And I'm awake

And I've got to go into work at 8 but before then I've gotta go for a run to maintain the awesome guns and awesome BMI.

What should I do
    Got the same problems too, it gets worse at some periods of time. It's like a phase that goes on for a certain time, like weeks or even a month. I don't know, maybe it is insomnia. At least my case is. Luckily I got of the most recent phase. I don't know what I actually did. Maybe my system just got worn out of the sleep deprivation and my body is begging to have enough sleep. Now I don't sleep past midnight anymore, and I guess that is much better than passing out by 3 or 4 am.

ReputationRep:
    When I can't sleep I drink Ovaltine. It's a malty drink and it's really soothing, very good on a cold night too!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Firstly. I cannot entertain this due to my own personal hang ups about age and stage of life.

Secondly.
    Spoiler:
    Show

We are both very thirsty. If we quench each other's thirst then we become redundant and our whole niche is threatened. We have to maintain the indiscriminate thirst okay.
    Firstly, pffft it's just a number - I don't fit in with the yobs my age so yeah

Secondly...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I went to a school where drama was compulsory, I can maintain the act of thirst for our followers:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Secondly.
    Spoiler:
    Show

God guide you to the path of the righteous ma'am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Dead. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, though, in certain predicaments, **** can be the solution, no? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do you think the vibrator talk could have had something to do with Keem's thread being taken down? If so, we should probably proceed with caution. Mods trying to stop sexual liberation. :rofl:
    im dead :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, pffft it's just a number - I don't fit in with the yobs my age so yeah

Secondly...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I went to a school where drama was compulsory, I can maintain the act of thirst for our followers:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Andy, another key issue is the lack of feeling special. Remember how Zarga created an entire thread about my amazing sense of humour and intellect? Take a leaf out of his book.

(Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    God guide you to the path of the righteous ma'am.
    il n'y a pas de Dieu

(Original post by lycamobile)
    im dead :rofl:
    You two really need to get a room. It's kind of sickening now. :rofl: :puke:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Andy, another key issue is the lack of feeling special. Remember how Zarga created an entire thread about my amazing sense of humour and intellect? Take a leaf out of his book.
    So I've gotta go out there and make a thread stating the damn well obvious fact that you're the epitome of perfection in human beings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I've gotta go out there and make a thread stating the damn well obvious fact that you're the epitome of perfection in human beings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. :blush: Do you mean that? what about z33?

It appears you and OP have something in common in terms of your opinion of me......

Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4 AG denies it :rofl
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Wow. :blush: Do you mean that? what about z33?

It appears you and OP have something in common in terms of your opinion of me......

Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4 AG denies it :rofl
    I never say anything I don't mean...

Don't really care about OP, I'm not a fan of his

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never say anything I don't mean...

Don't really care about OP, I'm not a fan of his

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh come on, you have got to take the persona with a pinch of salt. He is actually a very nice person underneath that

Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4 AG denies he has a heart
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Oh come on, you have got to take the persona with a pinch of salt. He is actually a very nice person underneath that

Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4 AG denies he has a heart
    I don't doubt that, for those who have enough money to be on his level

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't doubt that, for those who have enough money to be on his level

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have money irl right now both personally or from familial sources. And he's fine to me. I even told him how poor I was. It's just an act yknow......
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I don't have money irl right now both personally or from familial sources. And he's fine to me. I even told him how poor I was. It's just an act yknow......
    Well I'm not buying it...

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not buying it...
    If you don't take him seriously it's actually kind of funny.

ReputationRep:
    You two really need to get a room. It's kind of sickening now. :rofl: :puke:
    Loool fs :rofl: its jus a prank bro xdddddd

ur jus jelly shes mah top G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lycamobile)
    Loool fs :rofl: its jus a prank bro xdddddd

ur jus jelly shes mah top G
    you two are both jealous because I've sky rocketed to AG's favourite TSRian with no effort at all. There is talk that he is going to follow me and he currently follows NOBODY. Watch out for the thread I make when it happens.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    If you don't take him seriously it's actually kind of funny.
    If you say so honey

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.