Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 years old girl AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    can't zoom in your pic soz
    Loooool. I didn't ask you to rate my pic man. Btw why do you make so many threads?

ReputationRep:
    Let us just imagine this as a hypothetical world where the following information follows the laws of physics and all that is logically possible.

In your hand is a device with a button. You can press that button whenever you like, but once you have pressed it you can no longer press it again.

When you press that button, 100 people will disappear off the face of the Earth. They will not die, per se, they will simply vanish, not a single particle of them will remain. These 100 people are absolutely random. They could be the Dalai Lama, a respected doctor, a newborn baby, your mother, a close friend, absolutely anybody, except you. They can be related to you, or people you will never ever meet.

There will be no way of being able to trace back and figure out that it was you who caused these people to disappear. So the police or authorities will never find an answer.

At what amount of money will you be willing to push that button? A million pounds? A billion pounds? Would you do it for free?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Loooool. I didn't ask you to rate my pic man. Btw why do you make so many threads?
    Cuz i do.... don't have an explanation tbh

(Original post by RMNDK)
    Let us just imagine this as a hypothetical world where the following information follows the laws of physics and all that is logically possible.

In your hand is a device with a button. You can press that button whenever you like, but once you have pressed it you can no longer press it again.

When you press that button, 100 people will disappear off the face of the Earth. They will not die, per se, they will simply vanish, not a single particle of them will remain. These 100 people are absolutely random. They could be the Dalai Lama, a respected doctor, a newborn baby, your mother, a close friend, absolutely anybody, except you. They can be related to you, or people you will never ever meet.

There will be no way of being able to trace back and figure out that it was you who caused these people to disappear. So the police or authorities will never find an answer.

At what amount of money will you be willing to push that button? A million pounds? A billion pounds? Would you do it for free?
    Wouldn't do it no matter what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeliciousAbs)
    It's where I put my face between your tits and shake my head.
    You gotta wait 4 months, didn't you listen to her?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    You gotta wait 4 months, didn't you listen to her?!
    Wut?

ReputationRep:

Wouldn't do it no matter what

What if made it a bit more favourable?
    Let's say that the 100 people who disappear are not closely or distantly related to you. They will be people you will never ever meet, never have heard of them and never will (this includes famous people). Again, they could be absolutely anybody.

Further, the amount of money I can offer you is ridiculously high. I could offer you the combined wealth of the entire globe, tenfold if I wished. That is an incredible amount of money.

Does that sway you?

ReputationRep:
    how
    Anyone who wants to bring their faith into the convo is most likely a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Have you found the one piece?

ReputationRep:
    Are feet shoes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    LOL I can imagine the guy crushing on me behaving like u lol
    Hint hint

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.