Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

you have 1 gif to represent your whole life watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Such a fantastic show.
    Tis I, *** :p: I'm going to watch some of Season one in a bit before I head to sleep, it's a bit messed up at the moment and want to be up by 2am for the Oscars
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i am quite short tbf and people do say i look cute so idk....
    I'm imagining you correctly. I don't think you're blonde but could accept brown or red hair. Probably mousy brown. Finally, I will guess you are in your mid teens.

How did I do? :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Tis I, Sae :p: I'm going to watch some of Season one in a bit before I head to sleep, it's a bit messed up at the moment and want to be up by 2am for the Oscars
    You know I did wonder if it was you because I know you dumped your other account but this one had a lot of posts. I guess you couldn't stay away :P
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I'm imagining you correctly. I don't think you're blonde but could accept brown or red hair. Probably mousy brown. Finally, I will guess you are in your mid teens.

How did I do? :lol:
    i am blonde :lol: it is quite dark blonde, sort of golden not like platinum (and natural :mmm:)
    is mid teens 17? cos i am 17

quite badly :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    erm, wut.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i am blonde :lol: it is quite dark blonde, sort of golden not like platinum (and natural :mmm:)
    is mid teens 17? cos i am 17

quite badly :rofl:
    Yea I messed that up. Damn.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olawungaa)
    Ethereal World I think you could relate to this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    erm, wut.
    Shrek is luv, Shrek is lyff

ReputationRep:
    You know I did wonder if it was you because I know you dumped your other account but this one had a lot of posts. I guess you couldn't stay away :P
    :p: Old acc, indeed, dude it's so bad I can't even get back into it lol, I've had to email the mods and am waiting for them to get back to me I've been getting more work done though so yay me

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Shrek is luv, Shrek is lyff
    Wyze wurds
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :p: Old acc, indeed, dude it's so bad I can't even get back into it lol, I've had to email the mods and am waiting for them to get back to me I've been getting more work done though so yay me
    I get you.

I have considered requesting a ban or scrambling my password but I can never quite pull the trigger. If I ever want to leave I will probably just give this account to a troll and let them **** with people and get it banned :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I get you.

I have considered requesting a ban or scrambling my password but I can never quite pull the trigger. If I ever want to leave I will probably just give this account to a troll and let them **** with people and get it banned :lol:
    I did not think it through What if I've got PM's waiting for me, or a rep, or a quote?!
    I wonder if they'll actually trust me though because I legit have no proof it's my account, cannot remember any of the details :rofl: I can't help but laugh because my plan worked but I feel like it just imploded so badly :p:

If you ever do give it to me, your post count is goals and I'll just run rampant posting Jupiters **** on repeat.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I did not think it through What if I've got PM's waiting for me, or a rep, or a quote?!
    I wonder if they'll actually trust me though because I legit have no proof it's my account, cannot remember any of the details :rofl: I can't help but laugh because my plan worked but I feel like it just imploded so badly :p:
    I always have reps waiting for me :sexface:

They probably will. The fact that an active account suddenly stops posting and then you tell them what happened seems entirely reasonable. They may just want to verify your email or something.

ReputationRep:
    f

(Original post by Inexorably)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    looks hot

ReputationRep:
    lol i laughed so hard when i saw her face during Taylors speech XDl

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.