Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    C'mon Leo, your time is now.

ReputationRep:
    6 nominations later and he did it Fantastic speech too, great that he uses a moment like that not to thank his entire network but speak out against climate change.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be honest it's not really fair because everytime Leo has a scene where he cries he just thinks about being rejected 5 times

ReputationRep:
    And that's it! See you all next year, or more likely on a different thread at some point in the near future

Must be said again Chris Rock was brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Finally won!! Yes leooo

ReputationRep:
    Thank goodness he won, now the memes will stop! I'm really happy for him.

ReputationRep:
    So i'm coming to regret staying up to watch some of the Oscars last night. Finally admitted defeat at 4.30am only to have to wake up at 7.30am. :sleep:

That being said, there weren't any real surprises for me albeit Ex Machina for Visual Effects (i was expecting Mad Max or Star Wars to take that one).

ReputationRep:
    I know most of the nominees/winners but I've downloaded the whole ceremony to watch later. It's just the awards though - disappointed I couldn't see more of the red carpet interviews.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.