The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:rofl3:

Spoiler

To be fair we didn't agree to any rules so she could have made a fake account and followed herself and it would have been legal
Harry Zayn seems emotionless like he's working really hard just to listen to the directions from the directors of the videos and he winds up behaving robotically imo.
I love his new Miley Cyrus haircut; he does it way better! :hand:

Oh Zayn! I'm inZayn for you! lol

:colonhash: not really lol but yes he's gorgeous.
Original post by MevMev
lol sorry xx

I'm better. xx
Reply 44
Justin bieber ¿
Original post by TeeEm
how about zzyz !?

Zyzz was very hot.
Reply 46
Original post by High Stakes
I'm better. xx

I'm sure you are :wink:x
Original post by anisahaha
harry styles or zayn malik?

they both should be sent to The Hague, for their crimes against humanity. Along with Tony Blair and George Bush
Reply 48
Original post by anisahaha
harry styles or zayn malik?

Zayn Malik, the boy is 100x more talented and good looking than Harry Styles.
Reply 49
Neither

Spoiler

Zayn, obviously. That is not even a fair question. I'm sorry but the only reason Harry Styles is an attractive is because he has an English accent, and in a band, and long flowly hair. Harry Styles is average looking. The only thing he has is nice eyes and nice hair. Face wise? Average. Zayn has the beautiful eyelashes and sweet eyes, and all just comes together so well.

Zayn left the band because he originally wanted to go solo. I'm sure if the rest of the band members could drop out and go solo, they would. Maybe because Zayn is the most talented one of out the group?

I'm sorry for being so harsh but girls act like Harry Styles is the hottest one. Its the long hair!
(edited 7 years ago)
these dudes ain't loyal
In terms of voice texture, Zayn is the guy but I just really like Harry's voice because of the roughness and rawness of it.

Latest