Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White people running Indian restaurant??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Food cultures are meant to be shared yes, but I'd like mine to be authentic. It's not like anyone's saying that certain ethnicities should only eat certain foods. Anyone can eat what they like, but If I walk into a Chinese restaurant and the chef is Afro Caribbean, I'd walk out
    Assuming you ever get to see the chef.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieboy)
    Assuming you ever get to see the chef.
    Yeah, sometimes you do, depending on the layout of the restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    white people, or maybe it's just english people do not know how to cook food. They're only good at making jacket potato and english breakfasts. Everything else they try to cook is bland bland bland. Horrific disgusting food, they need lessons. I bet that if u had tried a curry from this place, it would have been chicken or meat thrown in tomato sauce, mixed in the pot for 10 mins with spices thrown on. Disgusting
    Shots fired

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.