Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Thanks mum! watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do TSRians have to be so desperate in finding a fault in everything - Just embrace the love and use this thread for what it is goddammit.

Or if it irritates you so much then don't fricking post. >.>

*unsubscribes to thread bc of the irritating individuals whose number will only increase as the day progresses*

:mad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    like you? :lol:
    :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    The first paragraph of the OP makes me so sad.

'One day of the year where we celebrate all the good that our mums do for us'

Showing appreciation and acknowledging her efforts on just one day is quite sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. Cause people only appreciate their mothers on this day alone. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Why do TSRians have to be so desperate in finding a fault in everything - Just embrace the love and use this thread for what it is goddammit.

Or if it irritates you so much then don't fricking post. >.>

*unsubscribes to thread bc of the irritating individuals whose number will only increase as the day progresses*

:mad:
    This

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Mum for everything, for being there from the start, for tolerating my ********, for standing up for me, for allowing me to cry on your shoulder, and moan about A - levels :lol:, thank you for supporting me through everything and working your ass off for me and my siblings to live a better than decent life. Thank you for getting me the things I really wanted when we didn't have much money, thank you for finding a way, and selling a few things that have a lot of meaning to you, to pay for my tuition. Thank you for everything, you went through a lot of **** to give me and my siblings the best life we could have and I could never repay you but you know how grateful I am because I tell you everyday. :hugs: sighhhh... *dont cry dont cry dont cry it's too early for this*

(Original post by z33)
    Thanks Mum for everything, for being there from the start, for tolerating my ********, for standing up for me, for allowing me to cry on your shoulder, and moan about A - levels :lol:, thank you for supporting me through everything and working your ass off for me and my siblings to live a better than decent life. Thank you for getting me the things I really wanted when we didn't have much money, thank you for finding a way, and selling a few things that have a lot of meaning to you, to pay for my tuition. Thank you for everything, you went through a lot of **** to give me and my siblings the best life we could have and I could never repay you but you know how grateful I am because I tell you everyday. :hugs: sighhhh... *dont cry dont cry dont cry it's too early for this*
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww That was so sweet!

(Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    This
    I'm sorry :sigh:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    lol

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    lol
    as in "love OP lots" for making this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Nope...I thought you were just trying to be funny? :dontknow:
    Anyway...as Ivy said, you shouldn't just post on this thread, the best thing to do just tell your mum or whatever.
    yes you said a good talk.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww That was so sweet!
    that is so so so so so so so so so so so sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    lol
    looking piff as ever in dat pic

ReputationRep:
    True...but it was traditionally a day where servant daughters were given the day off to visit their mothers. Anyway, of course mothers should be appreciated because they are not around all the time, like I said in my OP
    Oh is it. I didn't know that, that's interesting (I don't mean this sarcastically).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mother's day is a load of crap

Oh is it. I didn't know that, that's interesting (I don't mean this sarcastically).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yup...the more you know!

ReputationRep:
    Mother's day is a load of crap
    Great. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you mum for still believing in me even after all these horrible years. I hope to get a good enough job so that you will never have to work again and live the rest of your life happily with me.

I hope you will live long enough to meet your grandchildren, they need to know what a fantastic woman you are :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    You put it in better words than I ever could :cry: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    You put it in better words than I ever could :cry: :hugs:
    D'awwwwwww :cry2: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mum for all the things you've done for us... I'm sorry for asking stuff we couldn't afford when I was younger, but you still bought them just to see me smile. I know you still love me despite asking me to "change" who I am, I'm sorry for being born this way - if I had the choice I would've been different. Thank you mum for giving me love when I couldn't find any.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even read anything anyone else has posted because I'll probably cry. Wish I was home right now more than ever.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.