Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Slovakia will build wall and never accept a single muslim watch

ReputationRep:
    If thats what the people want, then its their right. No one complains when Dubai, UAE. Saudi Arabia, don't bring in a million people each like Germany has, or even as many as Greece.

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to go there anyway, the migrants won't exactly get hand outs there would they?

I mean look at this they are not that rich are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    Im not sure you understand irony babygirl.
    No I think it is you that does not understand irony. I fail to see what muslim immigration from the Middle East has any connection with Eastern Europeans moving to Western Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    No I think it is you that does not understand irony. I fail to see what muslim immigration from the Middle East has any connection with Eastern Europeans moving to Western Europe
    Then you're more misguided than i first thought....so naive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    All this propaganda about donald trump but no one bats an eye lid when leaders of third world countries commit atrocities.

ReputationRep:
    I am Muslim and my family originate from Eastern Europe. I don't understand this. The Balkans have roughly 95% of Muslims as their population ever since the Osman Empire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentfeed)
    I am Muslim and my family originate from Eastern Europe. I don't understand this. The Balkans have roughly 95% of Muslims as their population ever since the Osman Empire...
    I am an ex-Muslim who originates from Iran and I fully understand this. I only have to look as far as my family and friends to see that an increase in Muslim population (despite any potential economical boosts) will cause in increase in homophobia and sexism. Not only that but it also divides the community due to lack of integration and they still hold many of their backward views coming from Islam.

Anyone who uses the Qur'an and Hadiths as a moral compass shouldn't be allowed in Europe. It quite clearly goes against basic human rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    All this propaganda about donald trump but no one bats an eye lid when leaders of third world countries commit atrocities.
    Oh what's that? A lovely generalization.

ReputationRep:
    Dubai, qautar, Tunisia, and Morocco are shitholes and they have a higher GDP ONLY because they sit on oil. What contributions to technology, science, engineering etc have these countries given to the world in the past 50 years. Europeans may visit these countries. They certainly do not reside there

Turkey and Malaysia are decent enough countries i concede
    Tunisia and Morocco do not produce any oil and are net importers of it. Check your facts.
    Also, for Morocco, "In 2014, most of the 86.206 foreign residents are French people, Spaniards, Algerians and sub-Saharan African students." (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Morocco)
    So yes Europeans do reside in these countries. Also plenty of expats working and permanently residing in oil countries like Qatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyaljamila)
    Tunisia and Morocco do not produce any oil and are net importers of it. Check your facts.
    Also, for Morocco, "In 2014, most of the 86.206 foreign residents are French people, Spaniards, Algerians and sub-Saharan African students." (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Morocco)
    So yes Europeans do reside in these countries. Also plenty of expats working and permanently residing in oil countries like Qatar.
    You cannot reside in qautar permanently unless you have qautar i citizenship otherwise that maximum duration of stay is 6 months subject to renewal and you cannot obtain qautar i citizenship unless your father is of a native arab ethnic group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Oh what's that? A lovely generalization.
    No. It's a fact.

ReputationRep:
    You cannot reside in qautar permanently unless you have qautar i citizenship otherwise that maximum duration of stay is 6 months subject to renewal and you cannot obtain qautar i citizenship unless your father is of a native arab ethnic group
    Heard of a resident's permit? Also it's spelt Qatar*

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's got my vote

ReputationRep:
    The point you were making was that Europeans would not want to reside in these countries, which is what I replied to in my post.
    Now you're entirely changing the topic as to whether these countries would accept to permanently have them or not, which has no link to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Who wants to go there anyway, the migrants won't exactly get hand outs there would they?

Could we please, pretty please, distribute these around Syria, Afghanistan and most of Africa, claiming that this is what Europe looks like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frostyy)
    +1

going from 3rd world to a racist 3rd world would be an apogee of stupidity from a potential migrant. I doubt any of them are that dumb.
    Slovakia is not third world by any stretch of the imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)

Ah, the old technique of showing a few photos of Roma Gypsy camps and claiming it's representative of Eastern European countries as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    They're probably put off anyway by the lack of transport...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    What is it with keeping Muslims out with walls recently? It's not like a big wall helped stop Islam spreading in China
    Well they would have built the wall in the west if that was the aim but it wasn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Slovakia is a small country I see no reason why native Slovakian people should be robbed of their homeland to make room for the entire Middle East........

The same applies for all European nations. Don't allow them to call you the fascist, these anti-fa marxist scum have destroyed our homeland and Whites should wake up and look at the reality of what is being done to them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.