The Student Room Group

Donald Trump

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
Errrrrrrr what??

Clinton: Wants to be Obama 2.0, or at least that's what she says to the blacks, blacks vote for her.
Original post by Jammy Duel
Clinton: Wants to be Obama 2.0, or at least that's what she says to the blacks, blacks vote for her.

Maybe black people vote for her because they think she represents their best interests better than Sanders. Maybe they think they have more to lose if a Republican gets in so they are more inclined to vote for the electable candidate than the idealistic one. Are all her white supporters stupid too, or just her non-white ones?
Original post by TaintedLight
It is March and he hasn't even declared his campaign....Moreover he won’t be on the ballot, making what would be a futile exercise even more futile.

And would you like your neurosurgeon to be Ben Carson? :smile:

Yes, I suppose that I did hear that a while back.

And only if it didn't include the astronomical American healthcare charges :wink:
"anybody but hilary clinton" would be my vote.
voting for hilary clinton is like voting gordon brown after almost 10 years of tony blair...
she was in his administration (and performed appallingly - hence her resignation) and has a similar demographical gimmick. she is of absolutely no substance. she is simply a ticked box for the american political establishment.
honestly, the idea of america voting for hilary clinton makes me feel car-sick.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY
Peter Florrick :wink:

Alicia!
Original post by XMaramena
Obama cannot be the next president, his maximum term of office is coming up.

:frown:((
Reply 46
Original post by Millstone
Who do you think will win this years presidential race? Donald C. Trumpet or Hilary Clinton or Sanders?

Clearly Romney and much of the GOP Establishment are trying to stop Trump, who isn't beholden to the usual corporate oligarch donors who control the party.

If Trump does get nominated he should win though. Professor Norpoth's model predicts the results for each presidential race over the last 112 years, apart from 1960 (where Chicago was probably stolen from Nixon). Says Trump has[url="http://fortune.com/2016/02/26/stony-brook-professor-trump/["] 97% chance of beating Clinton.
Original post by Chi019
Clearly Romney and much of the GOP Establishment are trying to stop Trump, who isn't beholden to the usual corporate oligarch donors who control the party.

If Trump does get nominated he should win though. Professor Norpoth's model predicts the results for each presidential race over the last 112 years, apart from 1960 (where Chicago was probably stolen from Nixon). Says Trump has[url="http://fortune.com/2016/02/26/stony-brook-professor-trump/["] 97% chance of beating Clinton.

Link does not work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending