Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you died tomorrow? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd be bothered since I'd be dead, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    As being someone they felt they could rely on. Given that for the majority of time our own lives are defined by the impact we have on other peoples', I'd like to think that my impact on other peoples' lives has been a positive one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed :lol:
    :hugs:
    I hope you're not :lol: but thxxxx anyway it makes me feel like I mean something :awesome: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I doubt many would even notice :getmecoat: :cry:
    Pretty much :rofl: :cry2:

I wouldn't really care tbh

(Original post by Alexion)
    I hope you're not :lol: but thxxxx anyway it makes me feel like I mean something :awesome: x
    Hihihi :3 TSR would not be the same without Frozie !

ReputationRep:
    Well pretty much all my friends tell me im really funny; So that would be a nice thing to be remembered by.
    I am also very friendly and I am just a really compassionate person

ReputationRep:
    Hihihi :3 TSR would not be the same without Frozie !
    Though, I should admit, even while Alexion was offline, I was still here... :ninja:

Though, I should admit, even while Alexion was offline, I was still here... :ninja:
    You gotta be kidding :O !

You know you are one of the first person I saw on TSR haha , with iEthan , Blondie987 , Student403, Andy98, thebear, Idk why but you guys are just everywhere :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

You know you are one of the first person I saw on TSR haha , with iEthan , Blondie987 , Student403, Andy98, thebear, Idk why but you guys are just everywhere :lol:
    :giggle: this is true! :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    no need....ima reincarnate biatch

ReputationRep:

I remember back when you started posting, I instantly followed you but yeah, kinda true that we're everywhere :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Because I just drift like a fart in a breeze

ReputationRep:
    I would sleep the rest of my life away

I remember back when you started posting, I instantly followed you but yeah, kinda true that we're everywhere :lol:
    Hahaha yeah I was a poor little and lost girl without experience :P (and now I'm cursed and addicted duh !) thanks for being one of my first followers

(Original post by Andy98)
    Because I just drift like a fart in a breeze
    xD

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah I was a poor little and lost girl without experience :P (and now I'm cursed and addicted duh !) thanks for being one of my first followers
    You've already become pretty popular, coming up on 100 followers... Took me half a year to do that :unimpressed:

You've already become pretty popular, coming up on 100 followers... Took me half a year to do that :unimpressed:
    Hahaha that's because of my thread , I don't know why it stayed up so long when I made it I just wanted to talk one night lol :lol:

And I don't even know why everyone is following me lol I'm only here to chat and to help in french so :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that's because of my thread , I don't know why it stayed up so long when I made it I just wanted to talk one night lol :lol:

And I don't even know why everyone is following me lol I'm only here to chat and to help in french so :lol:
    It's still no.1 trending right now :lol: lord knows how you managed that...

2200 posts? like :eek4:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My looks :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I would create a website of myself beforehand, I will forever be remembered. And my Instagram!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.