Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much of a turnoff are men who don't want to have kids? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    lol wat
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thing is how many times do woman have intercourse in their lives? But how many kids do woman usually have? Most of the time, the sperm never "sees" the egg.
    hopefully alot...

yes but at some point a sperm does meet an egg; it's like if not even one ovum gets to the meet a sperm all the rest of ova will be living their lives in despondent virginity, whereas when one does finally does get fertilised it's fellow ova will gossip about it and live the rest of lives in hope that one day they will too meet a spermatozoa, it's all about creating a joyful environment for your gametes.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    idk I only want 2, and I'd only want kids if I was in love with the person like I can't imagine having a desire to procreate with someone unless I adored every part of them.

ReputationRep:
    Biggest turn on would be if a girl said 'let's go down to the lake and throw my little sister in it' it's all them maternal instincts driving me wild

(Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Pakistani but ancestry says otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    would you like to expand on that?

ReputationRep:
    wait wat

fair enough.... *income loner comments about me
    have you ever seen the movie family man?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not interested I guys so it would really matter but I don't want kids either so now worries for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    That does nothing to detract from the point, I'm too irresponsible to raise children, where does it stop ''I'm too stupid to get a job'', ''I'm too lazy to get up in the morning''

Being aware of your own flaws is not particularly commendable unless you're trying to improve upon them.
    You seriously think everybody is capable of having children?
    Some people are actually "too stupid" to get a job. Sometimes it's a birth defect, other times it's something else.

You're right, there are ways you can improve on caring for a child, but there's other factors that contribute to not being able to properly care for one, like a hectic job, mental illness, drugs, physical defect, etc.

Sounds like you're trying to pressure people who wouldn't particularly be suitable for caring for a child into having one. That should never be a social pressure.

I sometimes don't want any kids and sometimes do. If he's like that, then yeah why not, we're essentially the same

But if he's adamant that he doesn't want kids then I don't think I would be with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    You seriously think everybody is capable of having children?
    Some people are actually "too stupid" to get a job. Sometimes it's a birth defect, other times it's something else.

You're right, there are ways you can improve on caring for a child, but there's other factors that contribute to not being able to properly care for one, like a hectic job, mental illness, drugs, physical defect, etc.

Sounds like you're trying to pressure people who wouldn't particularly be suitable for caring for a child into having one. That should never be a social pressure.
    You have the right to do whatever, have kids, become an alcoholic, all kinds of retarded ****, you don't have the right not to be judged so stop being whiny baby about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    Personally I see it as a huge disadvantage if he wants children - especially if he wants to knock me up to get them. I have no wish to be reduced to a baby container for 9 months, and to endure all the pains and emotional distress that comes with pregnancy and giving birth.
    If he wanted children during his twenties I'd duml his ass as fast as I could.
    I quote honestly do not like children, and I do not wish to spend time, energy or resources on one.

Should I ever want a child, then I'd like to adopt one from Asia or Africa. Why should I get knocked up and bring a new baby into this world when there are so many out there who are in desperate need for a new home, and a loving family?
    Becoming pregnant instead of adopting is incredibly selfish. Same goes for buying purebred animals instead of adopting from shelters etc.
    Pretty strong views you got there.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I see it as a huge disadvantage if he wants children - especially if he wants to knock me up to get them. I have no wish to be reduced to a baby container for 9 months, and to endure all the pains and emotional distress that comes with pregnancy and giving birth.
    If he wanted children during his twenties I'd duml his ass as fast as I could.
    I quote honestly do not like children, and I do not wish to spend time, energy or resources on one.

Should I ever want a child, then I'd like to adopt one from Asia or Africa. Why should I get knocked up and bring a new baby into this world when there are so many out there who are in desperate need for a new home, and a loving family?
    Becoming pregnant instead of adopting is incredibly selfish. Same goes for buying purebred animals instead of adopting from shelters etc.
    Knocked up. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Biggest turn on would be if a girl said 'let's go down to the lake and throw my little sister in it' it's all them maternal instincts driving me wild
    lol wat just destroy that too, 2's a party but 3's a crowd?
    (Original post by mkap)
    have you ever seen the movie family man?
    no i have't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    You have the right to do whatever, have kids, become an alcoholic, all kinds of retarded ****, you don't have the right not to be judged so stop being whiny baby about this.
    You're allowed to judge, but I believe that you're judging unfairly.

ReputationRep:
    Considering I cant see myself ever having children, it wouldn't be a problem - I cant even see myself ever getting married!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    would you like to expand on that?
    No. I would not like to discuss it on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    You're allowed to judge, but I believe that you're judging unfairly.
    k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    No. I would not like to discuss it on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why don't you guess my ancestry ? That'll be interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Pretty strong views you got there.
    Haha, yes I know. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Would depend what his reason was if it was "hate kids... So annoying" then yes he'd have failed the test.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yes I know. :ahee:
    But unfair to call it selfish just because you want to have your own kids..

ReputationRep:
    lol wat just destroy that too, 2's a party but 3's a crowd?

no i have't
    you should watch it sometime :lol: its a good film about a single business man who wakes up one morning with wifey and kids and realises after his life get back to normal he wants that life instead.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.