6.67%
    Detective Conan
    11.11%
    Other
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    Hunter x hunter
    the original series? I wish I liked that anime because the artwork is nice, but I had a difficult time hanging in there - how long does that anime take to pick up? or in your view is it good from the beginning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    Hunter x hunter
    Never liked it... But a lot of people do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Thank you Almighty Jesus! For spreading your wisdom with us! I acknowledge your point.

ReputationRep:
    1. I am REALLY put off by shounen (with a few exceptions, like Kiseijuu). so none in your list (sorry)
    If someone asks me what is my favourite anime, I am most likely to think of a few films first, like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time or certain Studio Ghibli films. But for a series, well... it's any of: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rose of Versailles or Nadia: secret of blue water. sadly I am yet to meet anyone else who's seen the last 2!

Which anime is the best? If other, what other? There are multiple voting options BTW!!

New rule! If you press other, it counts as Hentai....
    Detective Conan is awesome, but the best anime ever is Clannad after story. So deep .. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Detective Conan is awesome, but the best anime ever is Clannad after story. So deep .. ^-^
    LOL! I didn't know you watched anime...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safari24)
    1. I am REALLY put off by shounen (with a few exceptions, like Kiseijuu). so none in your list (sorry)
    If someone asks me what is my favourite anime, I am most likely to think of a few films first, like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time or certain Studio Ghibli films. But for a series, well... it's any of: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rose of Versailles or Nadia: secret of blue water. sadly I am yet to meet anyone else who's seen the last 2!
    Its not that deep! Everyone to their own opinions!

ReputationRep:
    What about fruit basket!

LOL! I didn't know you watched anime...
    You didn't know but you tagged me ?! -______-

ReputationRep:
    My heart skipped a beat when I read the title
    Apart from Pokemon, I haven't watched the others, got a bit of catching up to do!
    I am a big Studio Ghibli fan, and I definitely recommend my little monster, maid Sama and Ouran high school host club for all you rom com lovers!

ReputationRep:
    You didn't know but you tagged me ?! -______-
    I tagged everyone I remembered!

I tagged everyone I remembered!
    ~__~

ReputationRep:
    ~__~
    You should be happy I remembered you....

ReputationRep:
    At least now I know that there is a minority of people on TSR who watch Hentai...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I don't see any of Steins;Gate, Shinsekai Yori, NHK ni Youkoso, Clannad or ERASED in the OP - I am not happy!

ReputationRep:
    I consulted a supercomputer AI with objectively good taste and it came back with Planetes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    I don't see any of Steins;Gate, Shinsekai Yori, NHK ni Youkoso, Clannad or ERASED in the OP - I am not happy!
    Eww no.

(Original post by Plagioclase)
    CLANNAD !!!!!!!!

:party: :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unkempt_One)
    I consulted a supercomputer AI with objectively good taste and it came back with Planetes.
    Your supercomputer AI must have a bug in its system, because mine came back with Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Aria and The Tatami Galaxy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saeedpoppa)
    Your supercomputer AI must have a bug in its system, because mine came back with Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Aria and The Tatami Galaxy.
    I really can't fault yours. Tatami Galaxy was excellent and I've just finished Aria the Natural; loving it so far. LoGH is an undertaking I'm putting off for now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.