Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls would u mind if ur bf referred to u as his bich? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends if it's a joke or not - and any joke which is overdone starts to become not funny.

Personally I find pushing jokes to the point they're not funny even more funny.

ReputationRep:
    How do you pronounce that?

I found this other video its kinda cool

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90...hRLh86Qd-Fs4zg

ReputationRep:
    seriously why do guys like saying it to girls. ad slap my partner if he called me his *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    seriously why do guys like saying it to girls. ad slap my partner if he called me his *****
    So you would use domestic violence when he steps out of line? What if he slapped you one back? Bet he'd lose the courtcase and ud be the victim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    So you would use domestic violence when he steps out of line? What if he slapped you one back? Bet he'd lose the courtcase and ud be the victim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha i wouldnt actually do it, ad leave him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    haha i wouldnt actually do it, ad leave him
    Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    am not changing my story, im showing how angry i would be. i would never hit a guy incase he gets too pissed off and hits me back

ReputationRep:
    Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you being serious right now? of course most girls won't be ok with their boyfriend calling them a b*tch.. it's damn disrespectful af
    I mean I'd never call my boyfriend an asshat or ****? would you like being called that by your girl?

also, she didnt mean it literally when she said she'll slap him.. U need to chill mate, she's just saying she would get offended and would leave him

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hereiamonceagain)
    are you being serious right now? of course most girls won't be ok with their boyfriend calling them a b*tch.. it's damn disrespectful af
    I mean I'd never call my boyfriend an asshat or ****? would you like being called that by your girl?

also, she didnt mean it literally when she said she'll slap him.. U need to chill mate, she's just saying she would get offended and would leave him
    Callin a girl a ***** is completely different to callin a man an asshat.. Sayin "thats my *****" is a compliment ur bf is saying you are worthy enough to be called his *****. Feminist pigs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Callin a girl a ***** is completely different to callin a man an asshat.. Sayin "thats my *****" is a compliment ur bf is saying you are worthy enough to be called his *****. Feminist pigs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha "feminist pigs" ur such a typical little :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: who calls women b*tched :') so pathetic.

it is NOT a compliment stupid fella. It's a swear word and not respectful at all lmao if a girls says "that's my ****" dafaq?

"worthy enough"?? seriously? are u telling me ur that stoopid.
    NORMAL relationships are built on mutual respect so in terms of majority of women who have self respect and dont go around swearing at their boyfriends i can safely tell you that they won't ever appreciate, or tolerate, being called a *****.

ReputationRep:
    If he's referring to me as his ***** to other people, I find it rude I rather him say that's my girlfriend. But joking around between us two it's ok behind closed doors.

Urge for meme...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  1459523420681.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  13.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hereiamonceagain)
    hahaha "feminist pigs" ur such a typical little :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: who calls women b*tched :') so pathetic.

it is NOT a compliment stupid fella. It's a swear word and not respectful at all lmao if a girls says "that's my ****" dafaq?

"worthy enough"?? seriously? are u telling me ur that stoopid.
    NORMAL relationships are built on mutual respect so in terms of majority of women who have self respect and dont go around swearing at their boyfriends i can safely tell you that they won't ever appreciate, or tolerate, being called a *****.
    Its meant in a nice way like callin someone "my nukka"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I call him that, so I guess that's fair...
    As a joke I don't see an issue with it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.