Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i'm sort of close, in 006

ReputationRep:
    How do you all know what your flat is? I got a room confirmed months ago but no one has been in touch about what flat I am in :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethers__Z)
    How do you all know what your flat is? I got a room confirmed months ago but no one has been in touch about what flat I am in :/
    log into you're accommodation account and click on the "review my offer" option it should be on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nils123)
    log into you're accommodation account and click on the "review my offer" option it should be on there.
    Thank you thank you

ReputationRep:
    How does the payment work? It says they want the rent when you pick the day you want to move in but I don't get my maintenance loan until the 26th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaz203)
    How does the payment work? It says they want the rent when you pick the day you want to move in but I don't get my maintenance loan until the 26th
    Unfortunately you have to pay before you move in. I emailed them a while back and they said that I had to sort something out with my guarantor (i.e. my mum) to pay the first instalment before I move in. They did mention that they may allow a 50% payment of the first instalment before your student finance money comes through.

People on facebook have mentioned that they have had to go into their overdraft because of this as they have no other option.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fangedbeast)
    Unfortunately you have to pay before you move in. I emailed them a while back and they said that I had to sort something out with my guarantor (i.e. my mum) to pay the first instalment before I move in. They did mention that they may allow a 50% payment of the first instalment before your student finance money comes through.

People on facebook have mentioned that they have had to go into their overdraft because of this as they have no other option.

Hope this helps
    Thanks for the help!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.