Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NancyRoseC)
    Oh awesome, whereabouts are you from?
    Leeds. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to firm Leeds for Physics. I think I'm looking at Leodis and Sentinel Towers (but I think Leodis is closer) for accommodation but may wait and see if i can make it to the accommodation day as I have only looked around the very lovely and expensive central village which would have been perfect but I'd rather pick one that's not as oversubscribed.

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Leeds for Microbiology, hoping to stay in Lupton!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be firming Leeds for Communication and Media, also want to apply for Lupton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    😍Just firmed Leeds for Arabic and Chinese😀Any Arabic or Chinese language lovers?

(Original post by Darilinna)
    😍Just firmed Leeds for Arabic and Chinese😀Any Arabic or Chinese language lovers?
    Well im not studying Arabic but i like the language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Well im not studying Arabic but i like the language
    Well I am not studying Mathematics but I love it. 😗

Well I am not studying Mathematics but I love it. 😗
    Haha how do you know im studying Maths:hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Haha how do you know im studying Maths:hmmmm2:
    I can read your mind 😈
    Attached Images

I can read your mind 😈
    Haha ahh i completely forgot😂

ReputationRep:
    Haha ahh i completely forgot😂
    😂😀Hope see myself at leeds ... you too ☺

😂😀Hope see myself at leeds ... you too ☺
    Haha yeah sure

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed leeds for maths as well! I was talking to my mate at leeds and he says there's pros and cons about every residence. Central Village is rly nice but quite unsociable( partly because mostly international) also most expensive. Liberty dock and james baillie are nice but 30 min from campus. Henry price is close but apparently like a prison..

ReputationRep:
    I'm firming Leeds for (BA) Geography, and I'm thinking about Sentinel Towers of Central Village maybe for accommodation? It's nice to meet you guys ~

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who received an email after firming Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I have firmed my unconditional, so I am officially going to Leeds! I will be studying philosophy and history of art. So excited to go!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed Leeds for Economics?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed BSc Biological Sciences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambersicle)
    I'm firming Leeds for (BA) Geography, and I'm thinking about Sentinel Towers of Central Village maybe for accommodation? It's nice to meet you guys ~
    Ive firmed Leeds for Ba Geography too!! What was your offer? (I applied for central village)

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda unsure about firming Leeds.
    I have an offer from Birmingham and Leeds (disregarded my other 3 offers), and I like the Bham campus more than Leeds.

Would it be worth it to firm Leeds because the degree at Leeds has a Year in Industry (if I get at least 50% on all modules in Year 1), but the one at Bham doesn't?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.