Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

students in Wolverhampton university

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ngel4u)
    i am planning to complete my application to move in monday, but before i do, i just realised something SO DISTURBING, there is no dirrect route to victoria halls from train station, it seemed so close but ITS ACTUALLY FAR AWAY, or do you know the exact minutes it takes to walk from victoria halls to trainstation? this is because i will be taking train everyday to placement at telford. so i will have to catch the earliest train to start 7:00 am
    ive walked past the station. im not sure if there is a direct route. you can go under the bridge and walk down to the station which should take 10 minutes but there may be a cut through behind the premier inn to get to the station. i cant be sure without walking it. i can enquire with the staff and let you know but you should be able to walk it in 10 minutes the other way anyway

ReputationRep:
    i am planning to complete my application to move in monday, but before i do, i just realised something SO DISTURBING, there is no dirrect route to victoria halls from train station, it seemed so close but ITS ACTUALLY FAR AWAY, or do you know the exact minutes it takes to walk from victoria halls to trainstation? this is because i will be taking train everyday to placement at telford. so i will have to catch the earliest train to start 7:00 am
    I've lived in Wolverhampton my whole life and I'm studying chemistry there next year. The halls are really not far from the station. It just looks far because the roads are long and straight. It'll be a 10-15 min walk max, you can get across town pretty fast, everything is quite compact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reexox)
    I've lived in Wolverhampton my whole life and I'm studying chemistry there next year. The halls are really not far from the station. It just looks far because the roads are long and straight. It'll be a 10-15 min walk max, you can get across town pretty fast, everything is quite compact.
    Thanks, i went on a little walk around that area and found the underground shortcut dirrectly to the accomodation. That solves the problem.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting the Film and TV Production course this year after doing the Foundation Year in Art and Design last year there! Living at home as halls not really suitable for my disabilities.

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anybody doing multimedia journalism? would love to chat with someone who is before term starts, I know nobody :'(

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget the societies fayre in MX between 12 and 2 today

ReputationRep:
    Late reply, but there is a shortcut underground which only takes 3 min

ReputationRep:
    I am starting my Business Management course in January 2017. I dont know where ill be staying yet, but I will be at the City Centre campus. I just wanted to get to know some people before I got there. Doesnt matter if its boy or girl I need friends to go out with!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.