Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bought a colouring book for adults watch

ReputationRep:
    My physiotherapist recommended it for mindfullness and stress relief to help cope with fibromyalgia and break up the fatigue caused with my hypermobile joints - it gives me something to get up and do but it's not a strenuous thing so I can do it without making any pain worse or causing extra fatigue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the Germans make very good crayons: Staedtler Club Norris are my faves.
    I've used those before! I love anything Staedtler. Also, I'm talking to a German right now - I will compliment him on his nation's stationery.

ReputationRep:
    That's very weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I've used those before! I love anything Staedtler. Also, I'm talking to a German right now - I will compliment him on his nation's stationery.
    we must never leave Europe... our coloring in depends on a strong united EU.

ReputationRep:

no comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I use crayons.
    :hand:

My friend sent me a (children's) colouring book a couple of years ago and she included a pack of crayons with it. They were fun to use for a change and they were really smooth, but I'm confused as to what you do when they stop being sharp. Do people sharpen them or take a knife to them?

ReputationRep:
    One of the best items I have ever bought, also got some expensive colouring pencils. Very relaxing and calming effect on me. My daughter loves it too! I sometimes printout patterns from the internet, or make my own.

Name:  2016-04-02 11.39.58.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  513.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    we must never leave Europe... our coloring in depends on a strong united EU.
    The colouring IN campaign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Intriguing. I like cars and I would imagine there would be something song those lines out there.
    Look on Wordery, I've actually just found one for luxury cars for a very cheap price https://wordery.com/luxury-cars-colo...-9780486444369

ReputationRep:
    The colouring IN campaign.
    eine Nation. ein Volk. zehn Wachsmalstiften. :fuhrer:

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One Nation. One People. Ten Crayons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    Look on Wordery, I've actually just found one for luxury cars for a very cheap price https://wordery.com/luxury-cars-colo...-9780486444369
    That's my sister's birthday gift sorted.

eine Nation. ein Volk. zehn Wachsmalstiften. :fuhrer:

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One Nation. One People. Ten Crayons.
    Very moving. I'm close to tears here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Is it possible to see some of the completed (if any) coloured pages please? :innocent:
    A work in progress:

Name:  Mermaid.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  464.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    That's my sister's birthday gift sorted.

Very moving. I'm close to tears here.
    Wir müssen in allen Tieren färben. Keine Giraffen sind ohne braunen und gelben Flecken bleiben. Das deutsche Volk ist stolz auf die Reinheit ihrer Färbung. Wir tolerieren keine schlampige Arbeit in der Schulstube oder in den großen Werkstätten unseres glorreichen reich. Mit reich farbigen Kreiden in unseren Händen der jungen Leute Deutschland wird marschieren vorwärts, um ihre manifest destiny :fuhrer:

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We must color in all the animals. No giraffes shall be left without brown and yellow blotches. The German folk is proud of the purity of its coloring. We do not tolerate sloppy work in the schoolroom or in the great workshops of our glorious reich. With richly colored crayons in our hands the young folk of Germany shall march forward to their manifest destiny
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I have the Animal Kingdom one

Name:  1459592886776.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  88.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wir müssen in allen Tieren färben. Keine Giraffen sind ohne braunen und gelben Flecken bleiben. Das deutsche Volk ist stolz auf die Reinheit ihrer Färbung. Wir tolerieren keine schlampige Arbeit in der Schulstube oder in den großen Werkstätten unseres glorreichen reich. Mit reich farbigen Kreiden in unseren Händen der jungen Leute Deutschland wird marschieren vorwärts, um ihre manifest destiny :fuhrer:

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We must color in all the animals. No giraffes shall be left without brown and yellow blotches. The German folk is proud of the purity of its coloring. We do not tolerate sloppy work in the schoolroom or in the great workshops of our glorious reich. With richly colored crayons in our hands the young folk of Germany shall march forward to their manifest destiny
    :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Aw that's cute.

ReputationRep:
    I bought one last week too! But I spent like 2 hours colouring instead of doing an essay so it wasn't my best idea :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I bought one last week too! But I spent like 2 hours colouring instead of doing an essay so it wasn't my best idea :ashamed2:
    this shouldn't take you long sweetie

ReputationRep:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.