Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Hogwarts House would you be sorted into? watch

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Bazzel)
    its for noobs
    Hilarious, you do know it's not real?

ReputationRep:
    I want to say Ravenclaw but I bet I'd be a Hufflepuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Hilarious, you do know it's not real?
    It is real!!!!

ReputationRep:
    In order of likeliness:

Ravenclaw (allow my brains :smug:)

Hufflepuff (so underrated, plus Cedric Diggory :drool:)

Gryffindor (grossly overrated. Jack of all trades master of none type people. Harry Potter would steal my limelight)

Slytherin (evil, judgemental, selfish, intolerant of anything other than pure blood <--- equivalent of the right wing basically)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    In order of likeliness:

Gryffindor (grossly overrated. Jack of all trades master of none type people. Harry Potter would steal my limelight)

Slytherin (evil, judgemental, selfish, intolerant of anything other than pure blood <--- equivalent of the right wing basically)
    Not necessarily!

Slughorn was a decent guy who redeemed himself, and I think Malfoy was also deep down a good guy, as was Snape!

I also don't think Gryffindor was over rated. I'd be a tie between Gryffindor and Hufflepluff I think. I think the houses were under represented in the films (other than Gryf and Slyth)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Not necessarily!

Slughorn was a decent guy who redeemed himself, and I think Malfoy was also deep down a good guy, as was Snape!

I also don't think Gryffindor was over rated. I'd be a tie between Gryffindor and Hufflepluff I think. I think the houses were under represented in the films (other than Gryf and Slyth)
    If it any point you encouraged or endorsed Voldemort then that's enough for me tbh, no matter how much you redeem yourself after. Like sure they can change but the propensity for evil is clearly within them.

Snape was selfish af- he only did all that stuff because he was in love with Lily and not because he's a good person.

ReputationRep:
    In order of likeliness:

Slytherin (evil, judgemental, selfish, intolerant of anything other than pure blood 1. <--- equivalent of the right wing basically)2.
    1. wrong

2. wrong

allow ur brains pls

ReputationRep:
    If it any point you encouraged or endorsed Voldemort then that's enough for me tbh, no matter how much you redeem yourself after. Like sure they can change but the propensity for evil is clearly within them.

Snape was selfish af- he only did all that stuff because he was in love with Lily and not because he's a good person.

The first paragraph is interesting.....

Slughorn didn't endorse voldemort despite being in Slytherin he hid from the Death Eater dudes.

Dracos **** of a mother essentially saved Harrys life in the last film when she lied. Draco also sort of saved Harry by failing to identify him.

Do you not believe people can reform and change?

Snape was also ferociously loyal to Dumbledore. I wouldn't say it's selfish, it's not like he can win her affection as she's dead, so he sacrificed and risked everything including his life for the sake of his love for her. He has nothing whatsoever to gain, everything to lose.

ReputationRep:
    Ravenclaw

ReputationRep:
    Ravenclaw.

When I was about 8, I thought that Gryffindor was the only "good house" so I always said I was Gryffindor.

Just as a thing, no one is just one house - it's like with Divergent, we're all a mix - and so are (almost) all the characters in the book.

Ravenclaw!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwishicouldfly14)
    Ravenclaw.

When I was about 8, I thought that Gryffindor was the only "good house" so I always said I was Gryffindor.

Just as a thing, no one is just one house - it's like with Divergent, we're all a mix - and so are (almost) all the characters in the book.
    Well yeah ofcourse we show traits of all houses, but what house would you belong in?

Out of the attributes listed, which resonate with you the most, or are more important to you?

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah ofcourse we show traits of all houses, but what house would you belong in?

Out of the attributes listed, which resonate with you the most, or are more important to you?
    Ravenclaw, as I said already..
    I know that, I was just making a point....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwishicouldfly14)
    Ravenclaw, as I said already..
    I know that, I was just making a point....
    Well you said 'nobody is just one house' ...well clearly they are as they get sorted into one house.

:spank:

ReputationRep:
    Well you said 'nobody is just one house' ...well clearly they are as they get sorted into one house.

:spank:
    They're sorted into the house that represents them the most, but they still have characteristics similar to those from other houses.
    Hermione is almost undeniably Ravenclaw as well, Ron, Hufflepuff.

Besides - I read somewhere that everyone was sorted into the houses whose qualities they valued the most.
    Pettigrew ended up the biggest coward of all time - and he was in Gryffindor...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I guess I'm a noob then
    Also noob. :five: We huffles. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I did a Hogwarts house test for the first time I got Slytherin.

But then again, I think myself to be pretty brave because I've openly dissed Indian serials in front of my aunts and I am a huge bookworm so Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

Just did the test now and I got Ravenclaw..

ReputationRep:
    Slytherin.

ReputationRep:
    hezzlington
    there is a site called pottermore, and it sorts you.
    Me:
    I was gryffindor, then ravenclaw and hufflepuff and then slytherin.
    x
    they have a score breakdown at the bottom, but overall i was gryffindor

ReputationRep:
    I want to say Hufflepuff, but I would probably be a Ravenclaw :rofl:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.