DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Hiya just wanted to find out how everyone got their results. Was it by email or you have to check the application centre.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My pension questionnaire got updated today aswel, not sure whether to get too excited only to be put on the reserve list though 😕

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I believe its an automated response for all candidates however.

ReputationRep:
    Check the application centre

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing lol do you have news?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone actually get any feedback on their competency examples, or did they skip straight to interview with everyone?

And where are you all seeing this pension questionairre being updated? On th civil service jobs website or somewhere else?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get both a health and pension questionnaire? Or was it only a pension one?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was just pension forms.

ReputationRep:
    Rich, no feedback apart from the EO sift test results.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who applied in Wales heard whether or not they were successful?

ReputationRep:
    I heard from someone that due to the high volume of applicants they didn't look at the compentencies and only used the score from the sift alone. Hence why feedback wasn't given.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone recieved an offer?

ReputationRep:
    I was told we would know by May 6th. I know it's only the 9th but it's a painful wait lol. I haven't had any extra attachments so I'm assuming it's not good news 😐 Suppose there's always next time....

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the reserve list

ReputationRep:
    For those of you on the reserve list did you also receive the pension questionnaire in the attachments within the application centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IVAN GAZIDIZ)
    Same here. I believe its an automated response for all candidates however.
    Na, not all candidates. I didnt get one 😭 Civil Service Recruitment is so painful lol.

ReputationRep:
    Keep at it!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for this role in Manchester. I have just spoken to someone (the number was on the original advert) and she says that the Greater Manchester results have been released today but the Manchester Central results are waiting to be uploaded and should be done by tomm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saima0102)
    I applied for this role in Manchester. I have just spoken to someone (the number was on the original advert) and she says that the Greater Manchester results have been released today but the Manchester Central results are waiting to be uploaded and should be done by tomm.
    Did you get a pension questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rastaman12)
    Did you get a pension questionnaire?
    yes I did, just this morning. i did mention this to the woman I spoke to but she said it was standard procedure??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.