Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash? watch

ReputationRep:
    Even if I was straight I still wouldn't do her. There are many, many more real people that I've come across and celebrities that are more attractive than her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    Yeah sure, it is actually is easy to get laid. Even ugly guys can pull on a night out but how "easy" or likely is it to get another chance to pull Kim K? I mean, it's just so silly. Any guy would jump at that opportunity just like any girl would jump at the opportunity to pull Channing Tatum/Ryan Gosling etc
    Pretty much impossible to pull Kim K. Doesn't mean you can't pull equally/more attractive women on a night out though. Celebrities aren't any more attractive than regular folk.

ReputationRep:
    Kim K

Experience > monetary gain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    He said that you can't tell anyone or you'll be executed lol
    That will teach me not to read the OP

Okay, well I'm probably taking the money then.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Interesting thread really was the OP then only one who took the sleeping with her choice.

I wonder why people chose not to sleep with her?

Because she was the wrong choice of celeb and there are many others you wouldnt hesitate at if you had the opportunity?

People are skint and £500 would be seriously welccome?

KK got $500k just for agreeing to a single date.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-mad-her.html

ReputationRep:
    £500, I can shag 10 more attractive women with that amount of cash.

ReputationRep:
    Kim K.

£500 is nothing. Good luck shagging anyone else that famous.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sleep with Kim K, then sell the story to the press. You'd earn much more money doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Kim K !!!

I'm getting unnecessarily :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing exicted lol

ReputationRep:
    £500.

She is repulsive.

Give me Emilia Clarke instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    Sleep with Kim K, then sell the story to the press. You'd earn much more money doing that.
    Somebody didn't read the OP

ReputationRep:
    £500 is very much welcome.

But a night with Kim Kardashian would much better. I'd try to dissect every aspect of her life and what she thinks of herself.
    I'd give her a serious talk about what purpose she serves to the world, how most of her family has not made any worthwhile contribution and doesn't deserve the immense notoriety they get.
    I really want to have a one to one honest session a) so that hopefully she'll disappear from celeb fame and b) to catch any facts that could expose her and make people realise how ridiculous she is.
    If not, I'd threaten her with a knife into revealing that she's very fake, yes I'll probably end up in jail, but I'm taking my chances that the outcome is far greater than the cost.
    Of course I'd videotape the whole thing to ensure everything revealed is legitimate.

At this stage I'd take the £500 because I don't feel I'm in an educated enough position to expose people like that and extract information.

ReputationRep:
    £500, it's not even a contest. If it was Kylie Minogue then the £500 would be worth nothing

ReputationRep:
    Kim K i dont even know who it is I know i don't stand a chance of shagging her I'd just like to know what its like being with a star?

ReputationRep:
    £500 and just get 2-3 girls.

ReputationRep:
    £500 to spend the night with any young woman is a bargain so it's a no brainer.

Unless you are broke in which case it's still a no brainer but with the opposite answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    £500.

She is repulsive.

Give me Emilia Clarke instead.
    She came to my office make up free and dressed down and really disappointed all the men. She is soooooo tiny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    £500 and just get 2-3 girls.
    For the night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    She came to my office make up free and dressed down and really disappointed all the men. She is soooooo tiny!

Really?

What was she like?

Repulsive is a bit strong. But she does really represent a lot of what I dislike in a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I don't find her attractive, I'd definitely take the £500. But then again I'd almost always take the £500. I'd rather spend an evening with someone interesting.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.