Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boredom and its 2:13am Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u.sha)
    Woah dedicated much. 5AM?! I do French too and lol not really a fan of it if i'm honest.
    Nah, just couldn't sleep😂 I generally really like it, just didn't care to study drugs and alcohol in French, not that I care any more in English tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    Id bang you both m8 on my bed m8
    oh why thank you
    as long as your bed is clean.

both of us at once?

If only you had something to bang her with.Small item problem
    I do, I have this massive fruity 13inch to destroy her with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    by which of course I mean my laptop.

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice!! I study ICT at Uni

what section in computer science??
    Really? Well I'm currently doing ICT for GCSEs and it's hella long so I wasn't really thinking of taking it for A Levels but I wanted to take some sort of computer based subject so it's either ICT or Computer Science... What's ICT like in Uni?
    And hmm at the moment, I'm just doing an assessment thing for computer science - you basically write about code you've written and it's taking me ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    Because I fear you might have a tumour on your optical nerve.

Just looking out you.
    You're right I do!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alka-temp)
    oh why thank you
    as long as your bed is clean.

both of us at once?

I do, I have this massive fruity 13inch to destroy her with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    by which of course I mean my laptop.
    Dude 13inch too small for me. I like Big ones.

ReputationRep:
    So its 2:46 and I'm considering whether to completely change my sixth form appication from subjects aiming to a law degree to subjects aiming towards a medicine degree, couldn't life be any more fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u.sha)
    Really? Well I'm currently doing ICT for GCSEs and it's hella long so I wasn't really thinking of taking it for A Levels but I wanted to take some sort of computer based subject so it's either ICT or Computer Science... What's ICT like in Uni?
    And hmm at the moment, I'm just doing an assessment thing for computer science - you basically write about code you've written and it's taking me ages.
    Oh I am doing coding I do Java It's awful!! And overall I like the degree!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dude 13inch too small for me. I like Big ones.
    easier to carry around.
    what's the ideal size to you? 15?
    D that big will mess up your internal organs fam. I have the perfect size.

ReputationRep:
    easier to carry around.
    what's the ideal size to you? 15?
    D that big will mess up your internal organs fam. I have the perfect size.
    Mine is tucked away in my trousers. Previous girls have called it the snake..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aidenj)
    So its 2:46 and I'm considering whether to completely change my sixth form appication from subjects aiming to a law degree to subjects aiming towards a medicine degree, couldn't life be any more fun?
    Lol at least you have ideas of what you want to do. Dude, I don't even know what I'm doing. Aaaand I just realised I've been procrastinating on here for like half an hour now and now I really hate myself. WHYYYYYY

ReputationRep:
    Mine is tucked away in my trousers. Previous girls have called it the snake..
    it is against animal rights to keep it locked away, set it free into the wilderness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u.sha)
    Lol at least you have ideas of what you want to do. Dude, I don't even know what I'm doing. Aaaand I just realised I've been procrastinating on here for like half an hour now and now I really hate myself. WHYYYYYY
    ive been procastinating since september around revision so dont worry! And tbh, my "ideas" stem from becoming a lawer to a teacher to a programmer to a doctor on a daily basis so i haven't really got that much of a clue either xD

ReputationRep:
    it is against animal rights to keep it locked away, set it free into the wilderness.
    Skype right now!

ReputationRep:
    Skype right now!
    what do you mean?
    you're on skype right now? or you want to skype right now? or what? your **** is on skype right now? you're **** is pe in the sky and therefore skype?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aidenj)
    ive been procastinating since september around revision so dont worry! And tbh, my "ideas" stem from becoming a lawer to a teacher to a programmer to a doctor on a daily basis so i haven't really got that much of a clue either xD
    lmaooo dayumn this is totally me though xD all my life i've been stuck between wanting to be a doctor, a programmer or a lecturer. And now ... well i really don't know and the a level subjects i've chosen so far are totally random. for now my friend, i shall go where the wind takes me xD

idek what i'm saying - it's late and i'm tired ok. lolololol i should really leave before i start blabbing rubbish soon. woooooooooooooosh.............

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?
    you're on skype right now? or you want to skype right now? or what? your **** is on skype right now? you're **** is pe in the sky and therefore skype?

smd. NOW

ReputationRep:
    smd. NOW
    lol what the
    r u being serious bit random tbh

can't even say it goes down in the PM's anymore, it's going down in the threads.

ReputationRep:
    lol what the
    r u being serious bit random tbh

can't even say it goes down in the PM's anymore, it's going down in the threads.
    'How do guys shave there di**k' NICE POST

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Essay writing for university, because I'm bored.
    You must be bored!!

ReputationRep:
    'How do guys shave there di**k' NICE POST
    lol why did u bring that up?
    but thank you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.