ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazzel)
    I'm not gay bro
    The level of insecurity is most upsetting :cry2:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't find him hot. He's unreal. Get all these whippersnappers who think Justin Bieber is 'sexy' but classy men like Henry Caville/Michael Fassbender get 'mehs'.
    Even though Bieber looks like Ellen Degeneres :rofl: Still, I'm in my mid 20s now so girls my age tend to prefer the classier looking guy as oppossed to the teen idol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    My mates call me Superman because this guy is apparently my twin, so this thread has me very interested :lol:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Even though Bieber looks like Ellen Degeneres :rofl: Still, I'm in my mid 20s now so girls my age tend to prefer the classier looking guy as oppossed to the teen idol
    I'm 23 and the girls I know unfortunately do not prefer classier guys. It's Justin Bieber, Tom Hardy, Zane Malik sort of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:boys.

Or any male ever with a beard and tattoo

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't find him hot. He's unreal. Get all these whippersnappers who think Justin Bieber is 'sexy' but classy men like Henry Caville/Michael Fassbender get 'mehs'.
    This. A thousand times over.

Bieber looks like a ferret.

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    :ahee:
    I'm discontent with most of the posts so far

ReputationRep:
    This. A thousand times over.

Bieber looks like a ferret.
    It's not even that he's bad looking. But he gets a tattoo, grows long hair and wears Calvins and that's sexy?

Fine I'll do it and I'll see how many girls I get........

Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay he's really rich and famous and talented as well but still..

ReputationRep:
    I'm discontent with most of the posts so far
    They're all peasants, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    If you had make it Alex Pettifer I may have not taken the money - but we shall see

ReputationRep:
    It's not even that he's bad looking. But he gets a tattoo, grows long hair and wears Calvins and that's sexy?

Fine I'll do it and I'll see how many girls I get........

Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay he's really rich and famous and talented as well but still..
    He really isn't that good looking though... refer to the most recent photo on the post you just quoted.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    Well, £5000 because I'm in a relationship. But Henry if single :ninja:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm 23 and the girls I know unfortunately do not prefer classier guys. It's Justin Bieber, Tom Hardy, Zane Malik sort of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:boys.

Tom and Zayn are good looking guys tbf, but yeah it's all about the scruffy look atm. Which is fine by me tbh as it means I don't have to shave every other day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Tom and Zayn are good looking guys tbf, but yeah it's all about the scruffy look atm. Which is fine by me tbh as it means I don't have to shave every other day :lol:
    Yeah they both are I suppose. I have a beard at the moment, being a Pakistani I don't get why I'm not very hairy, my beards terrible so I'm gonna have to shave soon.

I don't suit the rough look.

You tattooed?

ReputationRep:
    But Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, all of those guys, they all just look like little boys... Like, they're so immature in their style and they have suck frail frames. I dunno. Henry Cavill - welcome to the world of real men.

Name:  henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  351.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    But Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, all of those guys, they all just look like little boys... Like, they're so immature in their style and they have suck frail frames. I dunno. Henry Cavill - welcome to the world of real men.

Name:  henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  351.6 KB
    The Hemsworths and Chris Pine. Chris Evans. I'm warming to Benedict Cumber*****es as well.

ReputationRep:

Tom Hardy?

He's great.

If everyone was like Cavill the world would be :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing boring.

Agree on the other two though.

ReputationRep:
    I really dont see the appeal in him.
    And the fact that he's 30+ dating a 19 year old just seems creepy to me
    I'll take the money
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah they both are I suppose. I have a beard at the moment, being a Pakistani I don't get why I'm not very hairy, my beards terrible so I'm gonna have to shave soon.

I don't suit the rough look.

You tattooed?
    I'm the opposite mate, pure caucasian but I'm one hairy mofo :rofl: It all grows so fast so I have to do a lot of trimming.

I do pull off the clean shaven look well, but I seem to get more female attention when I'm rocking the stubble. Always have.

Nah no ink on me, I've never seen the appeal in them tbh. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    If you had make it Alex Pettifer I may have not taken the money - but we shall see

Really.

What about James Dean?

ReputationRep:
    The Hemsworths and Chris Pine. Chris Evans. I'm warming to Benedict Cumber*****es as well.
    I think Liam Hemsworth is gorgeous but the others - naaaaaaaah. I think Jensen Ackles is gorgeous too :perv:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.