Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She thinks i'm experienced but i'm not and I don't know what to do Watch

ReputationRep:
    People said what I was about to say too, use alcohol but don't use to get drunk but a excuse if it doesn't go to plan. Just say drink helps get you in the mood also if she's drunk too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahahahahahaha. Credible advice, bro...
    HEED MY WORDS OF WISDOM They will get you ****ed. And that's not a phrase you hear often.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at people saying just do it, it's going to be obvious to her.

Take it slow, that's it really, you're quite screwed.

(Original post by Virgili)
    Lol at people saying just do it, it's going to be obvious to her.

Take it slow, that's it really, you're quite screwed.
    ********. There's really not much you can get wrong, OP. If you don't know where to stick it in, get her to do it for you. As a bonus, you can be totally sure of consent that way. If she wants something a bit more dominant, do her doggystyle and jackhammer the **** out of her. Job done. No need to pussy around. I lost my own virginity without mentioning it before or after and there was no comment. Girls aren't fu*king mindreaders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ********. There's really not much you can get wrong, OP. If you don't know where to stick it in, get her to do it for you. As a bonus, you can be totally sure of consent that way. If she wants something a bit more dominant, do her doggystyle and jackhammer the **** out of her. Job done. No need to pussy around. I lost my own virginity without mentioning it before or after and there was no comment. Girls aren't fu*king mindreaders.
    If she is putting your **** in for you she's going to know you don't know what you're doing. There's a lot you can get wrong. Unless she's on top. She'll still know though from how you handle her riding you.

(Original post by Virgili)
    If she is putting your **** in for you she's going to know you don't know what you're doing. There's a lot you can get wrong. Unless she's on top. She'll still know though from how you handle her riding you.
    Your mileage may vary. You can get away with pretty much anything if you're confident about it. Having her put your **** inside her is definitely not a stretch as long as you're not weird about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-rated)
    Research makes the world go round

btw you need to clear your inbox, I couldn't reply because you hit mail limit
    sorted inbox can PM now

ReputationRep:
    I just love the difference between guys' and girls' answers. :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.