Turn on thread page Beta

stalking watch

Announcements

(Original post by stefano865)
    Right now I'm on the brink of a permanent ban so have to behave. Trolling, thirstiness and messing with people has stopped for the moment. Will never return in the same way. I have actually always offered serious, helpful advice on appropriate threads. That and more harmless joking makes up most of my activity now.
    that's really sad.if it wasn't for the trolls I wouldn't have originally joined TSR. I actually joined because I realised I couldn't rep posts that made laugh without. mods need to calm it

I stalk haha !

(Original post by Hamoody)
    In case you haven't checked my profile out, I'm a professional stalker :ninja:
    Can't help it, just makes me want to :lol:
    Btw were have you been :O ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Btw were have you been :O ?
    Ehh? What do you mean? I've been right here all the time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    You're on the brink of a permanent ban?

I honestly think most sane posters here are at least under constant moderation from the mods.

#tsrsafespace
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    that's really sad.if it wasn't for the trolls I wouldn't have originally joined TSR. I actually joined because I realised I couldn't rep posts that made laugh without. mods need to calm it

Thanks guys.

Frankly mods have too much time on their hands and right now warnings and cards are being dished out like there's no tomorrow.

Surprised there are any threads left to post on tbh.

Can't believe how much stricter it has become even in the last few months.

Ridiculous. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I might do, on occasion :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    no, i have a life

[QUOTE=mariam687;63898307]no, i have a life[/QUOTE]

why are you on here then?

I stalk sometimes(okay maybe often) but I do try to avoid it:innocent:

Sometimes, yes. :lol: In most cases, it's someone I interact with and haven't seen around the actual forum in a while. Also, I stalked Hydeman to try and up my quoted count with him. True story.

I've never wondered whether people stalk my profile back, though. I doubt I'm that interesting. :lol:

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I've never wondered whether people stalk my profile back, though. I doubt I'm that interesting. :lol:
    Excellent. The subject is oblivious of our surveillance. *smiles like Mr. Burns*

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to call it stalking... I like to call it randomly ending up in the same place as him every Wednesday just so I can look at him for longer

do you ever stalk a certain person and wonder if they stalk you too? :ahee::ahee:

I am making this thread anon because I feel kinda creepy.

By stalk I mean regularly check on their profile and just wonder what the heck they spend their time doing?
    2-6pm everyday - stalking. (I post usually like 5 messages per day so I can have time for the other part.)

6-8pm bullying others via PM.

8-10pm listening to music.

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding, no bullying & stalking.

My tip: post less and you should be okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Excellent. The subject is oblivious of our surveillance. *smiles like Mr. Burns*

Spoiler:
    Show

You were excluded in that statement. Note how I've been mentioning you so you can find my posts with ease.

I'm nothing if not a compliant stalkee.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I laughed so hard at this. :rofl:

You were excluded in that statement. Note how I've been mentioning you so you can find my posts with ease.

I'm nothing if not a compliant stalkee.
    Or a quote stats climber. :smug:

(Will check your position on that later, by the way, if I remember.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I laughed so hard at this. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do try. :five:

Or a quote stats climber. :smug:
    We prefer the term quote stats encouragers, thank you very much. "Climber" is such a harsh word.

(Will check your position on that later, by the way, if I remember.)[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Given how infrequent I've been lately, I doubt I'll have made much progress. :sigh: Three quotes within this post alone, though. :mmm:

Let us hope Hydeman has eased up on his narcissism and quoted himself little enough that I come above him this time, at least.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have until August until the final votes are counted, anyway. :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I do try. :five:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You have been suceeding today.

The tax joke. Still dead. :rofl: Play your cards right and I might stalk you for non-post stats encouraging reasons on occasion. :awesome:

We prefer the term quote stats encouragers, thank you very much. "Climber" is such a harsh word.
    If you say so, encourager.

Given how infrequent I've been lately, I doubt I'll have made much progress. :sigh: Three quotes within this post alone, though. :mmm:
    You're in joint-fifteenth place with a banned user. :lol: Also, the little blue bubbles don't count as separate quotes. :smug:

Let us hope Hydeman has eased up on his narcissism and quoted himself little enough that I come above him this time, at least.
    Nope. You're still trailing by two (three, after this post) quotes. :toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Have until August until the final votes are counted, anyway. :beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, more like June, since that's roughly since I've been active on TSR, so some of the oldest quotes will start falling off people's records in the summer, although you've no chance of making the top spot anytime soon, since it's occupied by Ethereal World and she's ahead of you by ~200 quotes. xD

Spoiler:
    Show
    You have been suceeding today.

The tax joke. Still dead. :rofl: Play your cards right and I might stalk you for non-post stats encouraging reasons on occasion. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The tax thing wasn't meant to be a joke (and I still don't get it), but glad you got a laugh out of it. :awesome:

I think I'm already playing my cards right for that. :sexface:

If you say so, encourager.
    I have no response to this. Just upping my quote count. :awesome:

[QUOTE=Hydeman;63955651]You're in joint-fifteenth place with a banned user. :lol: Also, the little blue bubbles don't count as separate quotes. :smug:[/SPOILER]

Spoiler:
    Show
    But copying the code for your username for each quote is so much effort. :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nope. You're still trailing by two (three, after this post) quotes. :toofunny:
    I do not see the humour in this at all.

I am working on a deadline here. If you could hold back on the narcissistic self-quoting, that would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, more like June, since that's roughly since I've been active on TSR, so some of the oldest quotes will start falling off people's records in the summer, although you've no chance of making the top spot anytime soon, since it's occupied by Ethereal World and she's ahead of you by ~200 quotes. xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course it would be Ethereal.

I think you two need to stop interacting as much, anyway. Do you realise how much she's started correcting the grammar and spelling of my messages? I don't like the influence you're having on her. :noway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The tax thing wasn't meant to be a joke (and I still don't get it), but glad you got a laugh out of it. :awesome:

I think I'm already playing my cards right for that. :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It would appear I was the only one who saw the joke there. :lol: Take the compliment, would you?

And as of now, stalking is done for solely post stats encouraging purposes. We will reevaluate in two weeks, along with my quote ranking. In the meantime, you need to work on quoting yourself less. It's embarrassing for me.

ReputationRep:
    I love that you take no shame in this

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.