The Student Room Group

fav subject and why?

Scroll to see replies

Biology, it's truly fascinating to learn about how organisms work personally.
Agriculture, got to know where your food comes from.
German - it's such a lovely language and the lessons are really fun, also it just comes really easily to me and I love it

I'll be so sad when I have to drop it next year :frown:
Physics-because it gives you a different way to look at the world.
Waves,waves everywhere:ahee:

during GCSE, I really enjoyed history because you can learn a lot from the past and there's nothing more satisfying than a well structured, slaying argument:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Youngmetro
piss off you perverted sh*t

Trolls these days
(edited 8 years ago)
many subjects
i find history interesting, but as a subject, annoying because of trying to remember everything

the only part of english lit i like is an inspector calls because i agree with Priestley's views so it's easy for me to analyse his messages more

maths is like that one friend who you sometimes f***ing hate and also really like...when you master topics its satisfying, when you see sh*t that looks like its in another form of language i hate it
Original post by h8skoooooool
Ah I'm sitting M1 that day, it's my last exam for AS :biggrin: - though I'll probably do M2 next year. I just don't feel like I learn anything in stats, it's just numbers in equations, but you actually have to think about mech questions.

True, for stats every question involves pretty much doing the same processes. It's more of a memory test than an actual test of problem solving skills.

Quick Reply

Latest