The Student Room Group

Have I slept with a lot of guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brutal
Yes. She and her boys are enjoying themselves and having fun.
And you didn't even have at least 1 sexual partner. She is happy and succesfull woman. You - are just a boy without a life.

>girl whose slept with 19 guys
Sexism over dohuya
Again, just jealosy that she didnt sleep with you (now you will act like muslim saying you wouldnt like to sleep with a girl who had 19 boys, but you just show that you are cavemen. Girl is not a hole for sex. You love her not for her pussy, ok? You remind me of chechens in my country.)

You would have another judgjement for a guy who had 19 girls/

can someone help me translate?
Original post by Oh Baby
lol yes you slag, if you need to make a thread about it you already know the answer

Oh baby, so brutal.
Reply 42
Original post by eden3
To be brutally honest, yes.

I guess it's better than being a 19 year old virgin though...

Way better. All those experiences, and unless she bedded 19 crap guys she's going to have had it good at one point.
Reply 43
Original post by SuperStar#7
can someone help me translate?

Yes.

He thinks you are a loser
Reply 44
Original post by Virgili
Way better. All those experiences, and unless she bedded 19 crap guys she's going to have had it good at one point.

Thank you for rubbing it in.
Reply 45
Original post by eden3
Thank you for rubbing it in.

Didn't know you were talking about you my bad it's late.

Well i've said it so not going to hide it. It's not anywhere near as great as people say, the more sex you have the less you will value it, not because it's bad but because it could never live up to the impossible hype it's given and there's so many things that can go wrong / dull (but obv there's that few time it's amazing)
First rule of hoe-ing. Dont tell anyone you are a hoe. :wink:
Well this is my daily dose of the internet tonight.....

I really don't know who is more stupid in this thread!
Reply 48
Original post by DanB1991
Well this is my daily dose of the internet tonight.....

I really don't know who is more stupid in this thread!

it's definitely you.
**** who you want... Only you know when too much is too much.
Original post by Brutal
it's definitely you.

yep you got me there :clap2:
..................... ****ing hell. 19 guys? and you're just reaching early 20s? maddddd.

i mean, i'm all for promiscuity and all that...

but.

****ing hell.

should you really be asking if your body count is high? shouldn't it already be known to you right now? most people don't have a body count of 11 by 18; let alone your glorious figure. we're not even going to talk about your losing your virginity by 15.....

wow.

i think i should go. i've had enough TSR for today
Reply 52
Original post by theDanIdentity
..................... ****ing hell. 19 guys? and you're just reaching early 20s? maddddd.

i mean, i'm all for promiscuity and all that...

but.

****ing hell.

should you really be asking if your body count is high? shouldn't it already be known to you right now? most people don't have a body count of 11 by 18; let alone your glorious figure. we're not even going to talk about your losing your virginity by 15.....

wow.

i think i should go. i've had enough TSR for today

Omg, go back to church.
[video="youtube;yI6-PVun6OU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6-PVun6OU[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samina_ay
First rule of hoe-ing. Dont tell anyone you are a hoe. :wink:

Why not?
Original post by Brutal
Omg, go back to church.

ohh please butt out. i don't recall asking for your damned opinion. if i wanted such an adhominem attack on my person, i'd have gone to someone that Mattered. Not some irrelevant, prepubescent child hiding behind the safety of a computer screen and comfort of a push keyboard.

Last i checked, OP made a thread asking opinions on her personal life from people on the internet. free will dictates this. I have given mine as free speech allows. i and most others here do not see the problem in expressing our opinions. what i don't condone or like, is being told to shove mine where the sun don't shine, Just because you don't agree with it. that's the disgusting thing with todays' society. nobody wants to talk or constructively argue. everyone's just after buzz words to shut down their opponent without any actual contribution to the matter. In any case, there is nothing you could say that would change my opinion on this matter, but it would've been a different matter if you at least bothered to find that out through the normal, tried and true method; not the radical feminist method. frankly, i'm disappointed in not only you, but in your entire genealogy, as it shows that the culmination of their entire existence resulted in such a failure as you are (since everyone is using adhominem attacks nowadays)

Don't show me the 'fault of my thoughts' on the way out of my mentions and back into that disgusting hole you crawled out from.
In any case (for those willing to constructively criticize), my reasons for stating my previous opinion, entails but is not limited to, the facts that not only is such a manner of hoe-ing about irresponsibly dangerous (to not only herself, but to these guys as she started at 15; most likely with no afore-mentioned/acquired knowledge about the safety of sex) it is also massively damaging on the psyche and the subsequent increasingly decreasing value of sex. Having alot of partners means that sex loses it's appeal and with increasing numbers of partners; the ability to love and hold one person dear accepting all their faults (both in and out of the bedroom) massively decreases; due to the fact that there will always be a desire to go back out and carry on previous activities. the fact that the thoughts of : 'there might be someone better' would be a massively strong one to those who have a weak amount of self-identity/self-presence/worth (OP is such an example, based on the fact that she is asking an online forum comprising mainly of teenagers if she is a slut). In short, sleeping around, creates the tendency for her to not be satisfied with the guy she's with. this is not a life that is easy to escape. she looses the emotional intimacy, closeness, bonding, that comes with sex. it becomes meaningless. worthless. just another notch on the bed. in addition, they may also gain mental health problems and substance abuse (drugs, alcohol) in the long run with an increased risk to cervical cancer. this isn't a game. Nor is it bashing for bashing sake.

Sources:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
http://www.everydayhealth.com/longevity/can-promiscuity-threaten-longevity.aspx
http://powertochange.com/itv/family/multiple-sex-partners/
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/multiple-sex-partners-greater-risk-cervical-cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/
btw.. that was me with the post
Original post by theDanIdentity
btw.. that was me with the post

prsom
Original post by RezzBerry
I think you secretly want to be next. 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

we all do
Is this the type of fun I've been missing out on because i decided to attend an all boys school? Damn.

Oh well, at least I'll be off to manchester in September.

To answer your question, ignore all the TSR prudes/religious people. Do what you want. Try and wait a bit longer before sleeping with a guy though. So you can make sure he's not busy using you
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending