Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accesslyblonde)
    Biomedical science here. 😊
    same!! there doesn't seem to be many others though!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by eshar21)
    same!! there doesn't seem to be many others though!
    Sameeee here Thoughh it was my insurance...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by accesslyblonde)
    Biomedical science here. 😊
    Joining youu on that course

ReputationRep:
    Studying Law

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I was wondering if anybody is no longer taking the 2d animation course? I'm currently in the clearing process and I need to know if there are any spaces that become avaible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentoooo)
    Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand
    Hey! I'm doing Dietetics at Herts too x
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is anyone going freshers week on 24th September???

ReputationRep:
    i'm studying adult nursing too!! What accommodation you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Midwifery!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone studying Biological Sciences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samhelyes)
    Yes, I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I will also be studying Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverBite123)
    Anybody doing computer science in September?
    Hi! I will be Studying Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on studying English Language and Communications and Media!

seems like no-one else is doing it though:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else who hasnt been made unconditional on Track?? Im starting to panic that my IELTS results got lost in the post or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcenciel21)
    Anyone else who hasnt been made unconditional on Track?? Im starting to panic that my IELTS results got lost in the post or something
    Have you called up the uni and asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eastcoates)
    Have you called up the uni and asked?
    No

My ielts results were sent to them by post on the 24th this month so they might not have gotten around to it I guess its only been a week?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    How come the UNO Hertfordshire Uni bus travels only in hatfield and some areas of london but doesnt travel other areas of hertfordshire???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    How come the UNO Hertfordshire Uni bus travels only in hatfield and some areas of london but doesnt travel other areas of hertfordshire???
    A quick look at the UNO website www.unobus.info will soon tell you that UNO buses serve all of Hertfordshire and not just Hatfield & North London. For instance; route 341/641 goes from Hatfield to Hertford/ Broxbourne & return: route 602 from Hatfield Rail Station to Watford & return: route 610 Enfield- Cockfosters Underground - Potters Bar- Hatfield Luton & return: route 635 Hatfield -Stevenage - Hitchin and return.

Note some of these routes are running Mon- Sat only, with some short working variations, .ie., not all of the 610 services are through to Enfield or Luton (on Sats this service is Hatfield- Potters Bar and return hourly only).

Of interest to students at de Hav is that from 26th Sept when the timetable changes come into being, the North Hatfield circular UNO 607 is to be re routed after leaving the de Hav bus interchange ( stop R, same as shuttle) directly to the Town Centre & Station via The Galleria instead of as currently Comet Way- the New Wetherspoons and Parkhouse - AirfieldMotel/Premier Inn- Lemsford Rd.- Swimming Pool. This is to improve time keeping and gives students the option of a direct and quicker service ( 10 mins) to the Town/Station than the other services which travel via The Forum and /or South Hatfield first.

Also of interest to all students staying in camp or returning from a day out is that UNO are to run a later evening 653 service from Hatfield Rail Station ( 50mins past each hour until and including 22.50 Mon- Sats only) to St Albans and return on a six month trial.

This will travel directly via the Town Centre to The Forum, then anti clockwise to South Hatfield ( Bishops` Rise/Roberts Way) - The Galleria - de Hav and thence on to St Albans and return.

And don`t forget UNO have a £1 in-Hatfield single student fare which can be bought on production of your Uh ID.

Hertfordshire County Council also have their own travel site giving all bus journeys and related information including real time info. of services www.intalink.org.uk

Hope this helps, comments welcome.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by UnclePete)
    A quick look at the UNO website ( www.unobus.info) will soon tell you that UNO buses serve all of H
    I emailed them yesterday lol they told me they don't go to Hemel Hempstead because the service wasn't viable. -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    I emailed them yesterday lol they told me they don't go to Hemel Hempstead because the service wasn't viable. -.-
    Quite correct- the old 634- so for H/Hempstead direct you will need the Arriva 300/301 - and I think unfortunately Arriva no longer do student fares like they once did.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.