Show
    Am I attractive now?
    Maybe if you could spell right :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's a boring insult. Try and be original

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    You mean to say if a man cycled up to you ablaze you wouldn't just marry him on the spot? :eek: ... I think what we can infer from this Dave, is that women are a weird bunch :yep:.
    He has to be dangerous but not a complete retard, if that makes any sense. If a man cycled up to me on fire I would be calling the ambulance and the fire service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edgydave20)
    It is because I'm nice.

All girls hate me. I am going to be a **** for now on.
    literally dude I've been down that road - it won't work. if you're not nice + confident, you will not be liked. I tried this with a girl, a girl I really liked for maybe 2 years in total, and she explained to me that every girl truly wants a "nice" guy. they don't want a cowardly doormat. they want a guy who isn't insensitive to other people's problems. they don't want a guy that is rude and obnoxious. they want a nice person who is interesting. and being dull yet nice is not interesting. surely this makes sense. you might interpret being "interesting" as being a prick, but there are important differences that you might not be noticing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Hope so lol, same to you!
    You will for sure.
    I doubt i will but thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    You will for sure.
    I doubt i will but thanks anyway!
    Don't give up hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    He has to be dangerous but not a complete retard, if that makes any sense. If a man cycled up to me on fire I would be calling the ambulance and the fire service
    :rofl: Lmao, it's a fine line between being dangerous and just being a retard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    literally dude I've been down that road - it won't work. if you're not nice + confident, you will not be liked. I tried this with a girl, a girl I really liked for maybe 2 years in total, and she explained to me that every girl truly wants a "nice" guy. they don't want a cowardly doormat. they want a guy who isn't insensitive to other people's problems. they don't want a guy that is rude and obnoxious. they want a nice person who is interesting. and being dull yet nice is not interesting. surely this makes sense. you might interpret being "interesting" as being a prick, but there are important differences that you might not be noticing.
    Your girl is lying to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Don't give up hope!
    It's friggin hard not to!
    I got rejected recently (again). It sucks!

ReputationRep:
    cool

(Original post by edgydave20)
    Its not fair.
    A "nice guy" is a polite way of saying he is a pushover, a personality trait about as attractive to the opposite sex as boiled turds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Your girl is lying to you.
    why wouldn't a girl with an ounce of respect for herself not want a guy that treats her well at the end of the day? if you're talking about mere sex then that's not referring to a girl actually wanting a guy romantically. but again, I am not talking about a pussy, I'm talking about merely a decent enough guy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.